Windows 10: Any way to make 'face' the default here?

Discus and support Any way to make 'face' the default here? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/1Michael23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h8pn8r/any_way_to_make_face_the_default_here/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/1Michael23, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Any way to make 'face' the default here?

/u/1Michael23, Jun 14, 2020
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Any way to make 'face' the default here? :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jun 14, 2020
  3. How to set Microsoft Photos App as default

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left pane, click on Default Apps.
    • In the right pane, click on Choose default apps by file type.
    • Set the default App to open .jpg files and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Any way to make 'face' the default here?

Setting Chrome as my default browser - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue.

• Go to Start > Settings > System.
    • Choose Default apps, then scroll down to
      Web browser.
    • Tap or click the browser that’s currently listed as your default, then choose Chrome from the list of apps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Any way to make 'face' the default here?

1. Any way to make 'face' the default here? - Similar Threads - 'face' default here

2. Is there any easy way to make local folders the default folders and bypass one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any easy way to make local folders the default folders and bypass one drive: I cannot unlink the My Pictures folder from the one drive path no matter what I try. Seems I'm not the only one. I've unlinked one drive from my laptop, I stopped all the backups in one drive, I even uninstalled one drive but I cannot change the...
  3. Is there any easy way to make local folders the default folders and bypass one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any easy way to make local folders the default folders and bypass one drive: I cannot unlink the My Pictures folder from the one drive path no matter what I try. Seems I'm not the only one. I've unlinked one drive from my laptop, I stopped all the backups in one drive, I even uninstalled one drive but I cannot change the...
  4. is there any way to make desktop symmetrical?

is there any way to make desktop symmetrical?: i tried to find anything on the internet but i didn't find anything that would help me, i also tried using ctrl and scrolling but that didn't help align the icons...
  5. is there any way to make desktop symmetrical?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there any way to make desktop symmetrical?: i tried to find anything on the internet but i didn't find anything that would help me, i also tried using ctrl and scrolling but that didn't help align the icons...
  6. Any way to restore shell32 to it's default?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any way to restore shell32 to it's default?: I used to use an external program to change all my PC icons and it worked great... until a recent update corrupted it and a few other programs, so now most of my folders have the default icon and a bunch still have the custom one. I just need a way to change shell32.dll for a...
  7. is there a way to make the "SlideTShutDown" the default shutdown sequence?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is there a way to make the "SlideTShutDown" the default shutdown sequence?: this feature is not used in windows 10 so i was wondering if i can make it so whenever i shutdown my pc i get the slide to shutdown screen submitted by /u/NFG_Shoarma [link] [comments]...
  8. 4 accounts on 1 of our pcs...any way to make one the default account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    4 accounts on 1 of our pcs...any way to make one the default account?: We have an all-in-one that has four accounts. It seems the default way Windows handles login prompts is that it remembers the last person/account that logged in and show that one. Is there a way we can set it to default to one particular account? I 157613
  9. 4 accounts on 1 of our pcs...any way to make one the default account?

in Windows 10 Support
    4 accounts on 1 of our pcs...any way to make one the default account?: We have an all-in-one that has four accounts. It seems the default way Windows handles login prompts is that it remembers the last person/account that logged in and show that one. Is there a way we can set it to default to one particular account? I 157613
  10. Any way to add programs to default list?

Any way to add programs to default list?: I use Eudora 7.1 for email in Windows 10. It's an old program that is no longer supported; however, it works perfectly. But it's not showing as my default email program and isn't listed among available choices. Is there any way to add it to the list so I can make it the...