Windows 10: Any Way To Make Mail App Font Bigger?

Discus and support Any Way To Make Mail App Font Bigger? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there a way to make fonts bigger in windows mail app ? 155556 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by yahanna, May 16, 2020.

1. yahanna Win User

Any Way To Make Mail App Font Bigger?

Is there a way to make fonts bigger in windows mail app ?

:)

yahanna, May 16, 2020
  2. yahanna Win User

Is there a way to make fonts bigger in windows mail app ?

yahanna, May 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User

If you have a touch screen, you could stretch the preview pane in the Mail app to make the contents larger.

If you don't have a touch screen, you can press the Ctrl + + keys to increase size in the preview pane, and Ctrl + - keys to decrease size.

Brink, May 16, 2020
  4. Helmut Win User

None for that App specifically, the Font size in the Mail App is the same as in many areas of Windows.

For general sizing of Text and Apps go to:
    Settings > System > Display > Scale & layout, possibly to Advanced scaling settings.

For general text size:
    Settings > Ease of Access > Display > Make text bigger, slider.

or the scaling again under Make everything bigger, but no link to the Advanced option.

Helmut, May 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Any Way To Make Mail App Font Bigger? - Similar Threads - Mail App Font

2. How can I make that font size will be bigger in the menus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make that font size will be bigger in the menus?: I have a lot of problems with the font size in the menus of adobe, chrome and other programs were is very small. I change in the Accesibility and scale in system but it seems that the letter are still very small...
  3. How can I make that font size will be bigger in the menus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I make that font size will be bigger in the menus?: I have a lot of problems with the font size in the menus of adobe, chrome and other programs were is very small. I change in the Accesibility and scale in system but it seems that the letter are still very small...
  4. Is there any ways to make chinese hanzi typing character list bigger?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any ways to make chinese hanzi typing character list bigger?: so i was typing some hanzi characters, because some hanzi with the same pinyin could be written in hanzi differently depends on the meaning. so i found it's difficult to read all the hanzi list since it is very small. so i wondered if there any ways to make it a lot bigger....
  5. Is there any ways to make chinese hanzi typing character list bigger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any ways to make chinese hanzi typing character list bigger?: so i was typing some hanzi characters, because some hanzi with the same pinyin could be written in hanzi differently depends on the meaning. so i found it's difficult to read all the hanzi list since it is very small. so i wondered if there any ways to make it a lot bigger....
  6. Bigger Font . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bigger Font . . .: I followed the instruction. "Make text bigger"After, increasing it. Much bigger. I don't see it anywhere?How do I increase, the text size.When I, right click with my mouse.And the box opens. You can select. Save as, or any other pick.I bet, if I could get. That text...
  7. Is there any way to make the app size on the system tray bigger?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to make the app size on the system tray bigger?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Blood_of_Lucifer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lgh3i1/is_there_any_way_to_make_the_app_size_on_the/
  8. Any Way To Make Mail App Font Bigger?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any Way To Make Mail App Font Bigger?: Is there a way to make fonts bigger in windows mail app ? 155556
  9. Is there any way/program to make the fonts on Windows 10 to emulate Mac book pro fonts?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way/program to make the fonts on Windows 10 to emulate Mac book pro fonts?: Hello, So i have tried googling this and i only come up with very old threads and the ones that mention Windows 10 are also very old.I came upp with programs like GDIPP and MacType but the old threads say they don't work for Windows 10 and i don't find anything new so i want...
  10. Increase the Font size and make text bigger on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Increase the Font size and make text bigger on Windows 10: [ATTACH] If you have vision problems you can make the text bigger on your Windows 10 PC via Windows 10 Ease of Access Settings easily. You do not even have to use any 3rd-party software to do this. Let us see [...] This post Increase the Font size and make text bigger on...