Windows 10: Any way to make the taskbar pop up in front of any application?

Discus and support Any way to make the taskbar pop up in front of any application? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I have google or any application on borderless and I try to move my mouse to the bottom of the screen to view the taskbar it pops up behind chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Speed Demon7770, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Any way to make the taskbar pop up in front of any application?

When I have google or any application on borderless and I try to move my mouse to the bottom of the screen to view the taskbar it pops up behind chrome or whatever application I have open. I have to press the windows key just to get it to pop up over chrome.q

:)

Speed Demon7770, Dec 1, 2023

2. Search and taskbar keeps popping up

Hi Sazmo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Are you referring to taskbar preview window pop-ups?

If yes, there is no option to disable the taskbar window pop-ups when you hover the mouse, this is by design.

However you may Auto-hide taskbar by following the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the taskbar and select properties.

• In the Taskbar tab, Place a tick mark for Auto-hide the taskbar.
    You may provide your suggestions in the feedback app.

It will be directly referred by our developer’s team for further improvement.

Follow the steps:

• Go to Start, enter the phrase Windows Feedback, and then select Windows Feedback.
    • See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Music.
    • If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, and then select Me too.
    • To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Music app, select Apps > Music.
    • If you don’t find any similar feedback, select New Feedback, and choose a topic from Select a category and then select a subcategory.
    • Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Dec 1, 2023
  4. kreed66 Win User

Any way to make the taskbar pop up in front of any application?

windows 10 home missing pin to taskbar for installed applications

I added a third step to the first suggestion, which worked for me:

1. Choose start> All apps,

2. Scroll to the application you want to pin, right click and then click
    Pin to taskbar.

3. When the desired icon tile appears in the desktop box, left click on it and drag it into the task bar.

kreed66, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Any way to make the taskbar pop up in front of any application?

1. Any way to make the taskbar pop up in front of any application? - Similar Threads - taskbar pop front

2. is there any way to make desktop symmetrical?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there any way to make desktop symmetrical?: i tried to find anything on the internet but i didn't find anything that would help me, i also tried using ctrl and scrolling but that didn't help align the icons...
  3. is there any way to make desktop symmetrical?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there any way to make desktop symmetrical?: i tried to find anything on the internet but i didn't find anything that would help me, i also tried using ctrl and scrolling but that didn't help align the icons...
  4. Any way to make the taskbar pop up in front of any application?

Any way to make the taskbar pop up in front of any application?: When I have google or any application on borderless and I try to move my mouse to the bottom of the screen to view the taskbar it pops up behind chrome or whatever application I have open. I have to press the windows key just to get it to pop up over chrome.q...
  5. Taskbar not visible in front of any application when opened in full screen in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not visible in front of any application when opened in full screen in windows 11: When programs are minimized, the taskbar shows up when I reach the bottom of my screen. When the program windows are maximized, the taskbar won't show up. Even when the program window is not in full screen, the taskbar will show but it is behind the window until I click on...
  6. Taskbar not visible in front of any application when opened in full screen in windows 11

Taskbar not visible in front of any application when opened in full screen in windows 11: When programs are minimized, the taskbar shows up when I reach the bottom of my screen. When the program windows are maximized, the taskbar won't show up. Even when the program window is not in full screen, the taskbar will show but it is behind the window until I click on...
  7. Is there any way to shrink or move the media key pop up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to shrink or move the media key pop up?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lucellent [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j03rdx/is_there_any_way_to_shrink_or_move_the_media_key/
  8. Is there any way to adjust opacity of a application?

Is there any way to adjust opacity of a application?: I'm trying to be in a zoom meeting and watch The Office at the same time. Is there any way to make the opacity of Zoom application 50% so I can see the window under it? submitted by /u/carpenalldemdiems [link] [comments]...
  9. Any way to disable taskbar tooltips?

Any way to disable taskbar tooltips?: Hi, whenever I'm working, taskbar tooltips get in my way if I happen to hover the mouse over the taskbar for a millisecond. It occurs because the software I'm using has buttons I use frequently at the bottom i.e. just above the taskbar. It's quite annoying. Take a look at...
  10. Any way to move splash screen or pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to move splash screen or pop-ups?: I run (or am trying to run) a program with an always-on-top splash screen. Unfortunately, there is as error in the initialization of the program that is resulting in a pop-up. I can tell by hovering over the task bar icon I am being asked a Yes/No question but I can't access...