Windows 10: Any way to move splash screen or pop-ups?

Discus and support Any way to move splash screen or pop-ups? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I run (or am trying to run) a program with an always-on-top splash screen. Unfortunately, there is as error in the initialization of the program that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pokeefe0001, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Any way to move splash screen or pop-ups?

I run (or am trying to run) a program with an always-on-top splash screen. Unfortunately, there is as error in the initialization of the program that is resulting in a pop-up. I can tell by hovering over the task bar icon I am being asked a Yes/No question but I can't access the pop-up; it's hidden by the splash screen. Both the splash screen the the pop-up are right in the middle of my screen and the pop-up is smaller than the splash screen. As far as I know there is no way to disable the splash screen.

Is there some magic trick in Windows that will let me access a covered pop-up? Can I change either the position or size of either the pop-up or splash screen? Or maybe some way to get Windows to ignore the always-on-top behavior?

:)

pokeefe0001, Oct 24, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Is there a simple way to adjust (change) my web site rating when I get a pop up block?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Which web browser are you using?
    If you’re using Microsoft EDGE then, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To turn on pop-up blocker follow the steps below

• Open Microsoft Edge browser. Click on "More actions" link (...) at right side on address bar

• In "More actions" menu, Click on "Settings" to open Settings screen.

• In "Settings" screen, click "View advanced settings" button below "Advanced settings"

• In "Advanced settings" screen, turn ON toggle button below the "Block pop-ups" to block the pop-ups. Turn OFF toggle button to unblock the pop-ups

If you’re using Internet Explorer then, I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...rity-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11&pop-up_blocker

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 24, 2018
  3. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Oct 24, 2018
  4. JimStraus Win User

Any way to move splash screen or pop-ups?

Splash screens

Am I the only one that enjoys the beautiful splash screens? When my computer was new, the splash screen would come up and ask me if I would like to see other screens, I answered yes figuring that there would be a variety of different screens. Instead
    it seems to have found one IT likes and has stuck with it. Is there a setting somewhere that can be set so the splash screens change from time to time? Jim

JimStraus, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

Any way to move splash screen or pop-ups?

1. Any way to move splash screen or pop-ups? - Similar Threads - move splash screen

2. Any way to make the taskbar pop up in front of any application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to make the taskbar pop up in front of any application?: When I have google or any application on borderless and I try to move my mouse to the bottom of the screen to view the taskbar it pops up behind chrome or whatever application I have open. I have to press the windows key just to get it to pop up over chrome.q...
  3. Any way to make the taskbar pop up in front of any application?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to make the taskbar pop up in front of any application?: When I have google or any application on borderless and I try to move my mouse to the bottom of the screen to view the taskbar it pops up behind chrome or whatever application I have open. I have to press the windows key just to get it to pop up over chrome.q...
  4. I have 4 different splash screens that pop up whenever I move my cursor to fast across the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 4 different splash screens that pop up whenever I move my cursor to fast across the...: I have 4 different splash screens that pop up whenever I move my cursor to fast across the screen. It is very annoying. It has done it since the day I bought the pc. It is a HP All in One purchased in March 22. Everytime I move my cursor.. a little faster than creeping.....
  5. I have 4 different splash screens that pop up whenever I move my cursor to fast across the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 4 different splash screens that pop up whenever I move my cursor to fast across the...: I have 4 different splash screens that pop up whenever I move my cursor to fast across the screen. It is very annoying. It has done it since the day I bought the pc. It is a HP All in One purchased in March 22. Everytime I move my cursor.. a little faster than creeping.....
  6. Is there any way to shrink or move the media key pop up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to shrink or move the media key pop up?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lucellent [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j03rdx/is_there_any_way_to_shrink_or_move_the_media_key/
  7. Is there any way to clean up or move C:\ProgramData ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there any way to clean up or move C:\ProgramData ?: The amount of free storage on C: is decreasing steadily. Even though I install most of my apps on another drive (D:), C:\ProgramData just keeps getting bigger. Right now C:\ProgramData is 39.2 GB. Is there anything I can do about this, or does the whole C:\ProgramData have...
  8. Start up / Logon /Splash screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Start up / Logon /Splash screen: A while ago the startup/logon/splash screen has been putting the monitor to sleep about 2-3 minutes after the machine is booted up. The sleep time with power on is set to turn the screen off after 20 minutes if the power is on and never put the computer to sleep. how do I...
  9. Freeze/ Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Freeze/ Splash Screen: Hi all. I wasn’t sure which sub-forum to put this in (not having a BSOD, but, this is a technical “error” issue), but thought I’d post it here. Ever since I've had Windows 10 (2015?!), this issue I'm about to describe pops up intermittently. Sometimes months & months can go...
  10. splash screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    splash screen: how can I use the splash screen as background 66324