Windows 10: Any way to move the taskbar clock to the middle/center?

Discus and support Any way to move the taskbar clock to the middle/center? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/CryptoBojan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxtz7r/any_way_to_move_the_taskbar_clock_to_the/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CryptoBojan, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Any way to move the taskbar clock to the middle/center?

/u/CryptoBojan, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Noela Tum Win User
    Taskbar clock font color problem

Hello,

The clock display is part of the Windows 10 taskbar and you can only customize it's colors when you change themes on your desktop. Kindly answer the following questions so we can isolate the issue:

• When did this start happening?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • Can we have a screenshot of your clock display?

You can also personalize the taskbar to
    change the color of the Start menu, taskbar and action center
    so you'll be able to see the clock and calendar font when the theme is
    Dark.

We’re looking forward to your response.

Noela Tum, Apr 9, 2020
  4. davidhk Win User

Any way to move the taskbar clock to the middle/center?

Clock on taskbar missing ':'

There is a thread in this forum which has an answer :
    Win 10 Pro Creators update taskbar clock anomaly - any suggestions?

The answer was given by threevolve, post #9.
    3 other members in the same thread had confirmed that the solution worked.

davidhk, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Any way to move the taskbar clock to the middle/center?

1. Any way to move the taskbar clock to the middle/center? - Similar Threads - move taskbar clock

2. Can't move the taskbar icons to center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't move the taskbar icons to center: I am trying to move my taskbar icons back to the center they are currently on the left. The taskbar is unlocked, I have right clicked on the task bar and opened the settings but I do not have an option anymore for the taskbar alignment....
  3. Can't move the taskbar icons to center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't move the taskbar icons to center: I am trying to move my taskbar icons back to the center they are currently on the left. The taskbar is unlocked, I have right clicked on the task bar and opened the settings but I do not have an option anymore for the taskbar alignment....
  4. Can't move the taskbar icons to center

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar Clock way too small.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Clock way too small.: Recently my taskbar clock, shrank to such a tiny size I can not even tell what the date and time are. I am 71 years old, and have a hard time just reading normal print. But now I can't even tell what the tiny numbers and letters even are. Please help, thank you in advance....
  6. Taskbar Clock way too small.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Clock way too small.: Recently my taskbar clock, shrank to such a tiny size I can not even tell what the date and time are. I am 71 years old, and have a hard time just reading normal print. But now I can't even tell what the tiny numbers and letters even are. Please help, thank you in advance....
  7. Taskbar Clock way too small.

8. Is there any way to move the Start menu to the center?

Is there any way to move the Start menu to the center?: Hello, is there any way to move the start menu to the center? My PC isn't compatible with Windows 11, as it doesn't have a TPM, so I got a theme but only the start button has moved. So, is there any way to move the start menu to the center? I'm on Windows 10 Pro, if that...
  9. Taskbar Icons moving to the center

Taskbar Icons moving to the center: Hi, I hope you are all well.Here is my problem, the people icon, and the hp support assistance were well aligned on my taskbar right icons. However, they recently isolated themselves and moved to the center, leaving a huge gap between themselves and the other icons on the...
  10. Any way to move an open app from taskbar to systray?

Any way to move an open app from taskbar to systray?: I'm running Windows 10, version 1909 I installed a free app from the Microsoft Store, Aurora Weather, which displays the weather on my desktop, where I have it set to a small window that I always want open. Does anyone know of a program or way to either move the icon for the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. center taskbar clock