Windows 10: any way to mute and unmute microphone quick ??

Discus and support any way to mute and unmute microphone quick ?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I got me a new microphone and like most all microphones for PC there is no on and off switch, so on that note how can i mute and unmute it quick... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tonyb, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Tonyb Win User

any way to mute and unmute microphone quick ??

I got me a new microphone and like most all microphones for PC there is no on and off switch, so on that note how can i mute and unmute it quick without having to click several things to get to the mute stuff, any ideas thanks. it saves also having to unplug and plug it in every time which would eventually we're usb ports out.

:)

Tonyb, Aug 1, 2015

2. CK 15W

I am using the Nokia CK 15W in my car with a N95 8GB. It worked fine for 6 months but has started to 'mute microphone' and 'unmute microphone' on the screen, when I would use the phone hands free it would mute the microphone so I would hear the person I
    was on the phone to but they couldnt hear me, then just as suddenly it would 'unmute microphone', then 'mute' and 'unmute' and just keep carrying on muting and unmuting.

Can anyone help! I hope so as this is such a useful item.

Marionk

marionk---01, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Microphone keeps muting everytime while trying to access on Windows 10

my microphone is always mute . no matter how many times i try to unmute it it goes back to mute

thanks

Original title: microphone is mute

borisbarkan, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Aug 1, 2015
  5. Tonyb Win User
    I wish i could use that but mines a Usb ran microphone *Sad

Tonyb, Aug 1, 2015
  6. YOU
    You Win User
  7. Tonyb Win User
    cool i will look into this *Smile

Tonyb, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. any way to mute and unmute microphone quick ?? - Similar Threads - mute unmute microphone

2. Microphone is muted on multiple headsets - can't get it to "unmute"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone is muted on multiple headsets - can't get it to "unmute": I have tried two headsets and am getting the same issue, so I'm thinking it might be an issue with the PC and not the headphone. Basically, the microphone does not work on either headset or on the internal PC microphone. When I go into the audio settings and test the...
  3. Microphone is muted on multiple headsets - can't get it to "unmute"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone is muted on multiple headsets - can't get it to "unmute": I have tried two headsets and am getting the same issue, so I'm thinking it might be an issue with the PC and not the headphone. Basically, the microphone does not work on either headset or on the internal PC microphone. When I go into the audio settings and test the...
  4. Microphone is muted on multiple headsets - can't get it to "unmute"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sound muting and unmuting automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound muting and unmuting automatically: My new PC keeps muting the sound and unmuting it automatically. I have searched forums and websites, but none have the answer. How do I stop this from happening?...
  6. Sound muting and unmuting automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound muting and unmuting automatically: My new PC keeps muting the sound and unmuting it automatically. I have searched forums and websites, but none have the answer. How do I stop this from happening?...
  7. Audio Mute Unmute Cycle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio Mute Unmute Cycle: Since I update windows yesterday my audio button started to remain a mute, unmute cycle.It occurs after about every ten minutes and mute , unmute itself by the rate of ten times per second...
  8. speaker ramdomly mute and unmute

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speaker ramdomly mute and unmute: what causes the hp laptop speakers to mute and unmute itself, windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-ramdomly-mute-and-unmute/11a22f8f-2279-4ae2-bb4e-40a19e8e52a8
  9. Mute/Unmute bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mute/Unmute bug: Whenever I unmute the volume on my laptop, it always shows the volume to be at 16. But when I turn the volume up or down it changes back to displaying the correct volume level. For example, if my volume is at 6 I would mute the volume. Then when I unmute, the volume will show...
  10. Quick way to mute/unmute system volume? Something like a keyb shortcut

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick way to mute/unmute system volume? Something like a keyb shortcut: Anyone how I can setup one? Wish MS had a quick short-cut for muting / unmuting volume. Thanks in advance for any help you are able to provide 26543

Users found this page by searching for:

1. quick way to unmute mic windows 10

2. lenovo microphone mute keyboard shortcut

3. quick mute microphone windows 10

4. mute microphone desktop shortcut,
  5. windows 10 mute microphone shortcut,
  6. mic mute hotkey,
  7. quickly mute and unmute microphone windows 10