Windows 10: Any way to *permanently* remove "Microsoft Office Desktop Apps"?

Discus and support Any way to *permanently* remove "Microsoft Office Desktop Apps"? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Any way to *permanently* remove "Microsoft Office Desktop Apps"? I uninstall it, and every few days, she's back. submitted by /u/telrod11 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/telrod11, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Any way to *permanently* remove "Microsoft Office Desktop Apps"?

Any way to *permanently* remove "Microsoft Office Desktop Apps"?

I uninstall it, and every few days, she's back.

submitted by /u/telrod11
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/telrod11, Feb 14, 2020

2. Can't remove pinned office applications

My laptop is a Dell Precision 7510, running Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprice 64bit (10.0.15063 Build 15063) and Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus (1701 Build 7766.2092).

My problem is, that beside some useful apps on my taskbar, office has also pinned Word, Excel and PowerPoint. I would like to remove these 3 pinned apps. When unpinning them, they actually disappear, but after next restart (or restart of explorer.exe) they reaper as if nothing had happened.

I have tried following this "guide":
    Can't unpin a program from the taskbar

I have seen the above suggestion posted on several sites, but unfortunately it doesn't help in my case.

When executing the script (or preforming the steps manually) all is removed, but after explorer.exe restart below icons always reaper:

• File Explorer
    • Internet Explorer
    • Outlook 2016
    • PowerPoint 2016
    • Word 2016
    • Excel 2016

Other apps pinned at the time is removed as intended.

Does anyone have a suggestion to how I can remove these unwanted office apps from my taskbar? And why do above list or apps reapear after deleting them from both the %APPDATA% folder and REGEDIT?

Thanks in advance.

Henrik Nielsen, Feb 14, 2020
  3. matlydone Win User
    apps removed after windows 10 refresh lost microsoft office

Help!! - In the "Removed Apps" list on my desktop - there is no link to recover Microsoft Office which came with my laptop. How do I recover it??

matlydone, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Any way to *permanently* remove "Microsoft Office Desktop Apps"?

Microsoft Office professional removed with Windows 10 upgrade

I have tried to look multiple ways for it. There is now an html file on my desktop called Removed Apps.html. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 is listed here.

TheresaBryson, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Any way to *permanently* remove "Microsoft Office Desktop Apps"?

1. Any way to *permanently* remove "Microsoft Office Desktop Apps"? - Similar Threads - *permanently* remove Microsoft

2. Is there a way to remove the app name from desktop notifications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to remove the app name from desktop notifications?: [ATTACH] I've recently switched to a new computer and got my calendar notifications set up. For some reason they look different to me as I don't remember there being the Google Chrome icon and application name at the top of the notification. Is there any way for...
  3. Is there any way to permanently get rid of this nag screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there any way to permanently get rid of this nag screen?: Every so often when I start up I get this annoying nag screen. I'm really not interested in any of the options offered but there seems to be no way to tell Micro$oft to go away and stop pestering me with it. It's really starting to get under my skin so if anyone has any...
  4. Is there any way to remove the dotted border around desktop icons permanently?

Is there any way to remove the dotted border around desktop icons permanently?: I strive for a clean desktop setup, but that annoying dotted icon border messes me up. Is there any way to get rid of it permanently? I've looked online and all the "solutions" are just one-time quick fixes. I know the outline is there for keyboard control, but I never use my...
  5. Any way to permanently disable Windows Defender?

Any way to permanently disable Windows Defender?: I've tried disabling it in settings, but it always turns itself back on after a few hours or after rebooting the computer. I've seen people online proposing .BAT files that supposedly permanently disable it, but this didn't work for me and it wound up turning itself back on...
  6. Any way to recover a permanently lost folder in OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any way to recover a permanently lost folder in OneDrive?: I mistakenly deleted a folder from my OneDrive. By the time I noticed the folder was missing 30 days had passed so it was also gone from my OneDrive recycle bin. Is there any possibility of recovering the folder, or is it just lost forever? I appreciate any advice you can...
  7. Any way to permanently opt out of windows updates?

Any way to permanently opt out of windows updates?: I have found various solutions, that work for a while, but then every time something causes them to re-enable all the windows update services, things from blockers, to changing networked to metered, this has gone to far, I have lost 2 operating systems full of data to windows...
  8. Any Way To Make Permanent Folder Icons on Desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any Way To Make Permanent Folder Icons on Desktop?: I'm hoping you guys have some cool freeway apps or tricks around to help me out. I'm looking for a way to put specific shortcuts on the desktop, mainly to folders, but make them permanent, so I can't move them or delete them. I still want to be able to select, move and...
  9. Any way to get rid of OneDrive permanently?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to get rid of OneDrive permanently?: Can OneDrive be effectively deleted? I have absolutely no need for it. There are never problems with it on my desktops since they all run Windows 10 Pro (it has Group Policy Editor). But my laptop has Home and OneDrive keeps inserting its obnoxious self no matter what steps I...
  10. permanently remove ALL apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    permanently remove ALL apps?: Hi guys, So I'm trying to remove the built in apps, but I have a few stubborn apps that just stays... *Mad Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Soda Saga, Twitter, Flipboard, Adobe Photoshop Express and MineCraft Here is what I tried so far: Get-AppXPackage | where-object...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove microsoft account from windows 10 enterprice