Windows 10: Any Way to Remove the Taskbar Texture WindowsBlinds Enforces?

Discus and support Any Way to Remove the Taskbar Texture WindowsBlinds Enforces? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had a very nice taskbar texture from when I was using Open Shell but now that I downloaded WindowsBlinds, along with a custom theme, it's gone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by keyboardbroke, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Any Way to Remove the Taskbar Texture WindowsBlinds Enforces?

I had a very nice taskbar texture from when I was using Open Shell but now that I downloaded WindowsBlinds, along with a custom theme, it's gone replaced by another one. I tried going into WindowsBlinds and changing it but there were only the ones from the theme and the app itself. Any way to overwrite Open Shell with WindowsBlinds or just disable the WindowsBlinds texture? Thanks.

:)

keyboardbroke, Jan 25, 2021

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    How do you remove the taskbar from bottom of the screen.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern with regards to remove the lock of taskbar and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Taskbar.

• Select properties.

• Uncheck the box lock the taskbar and check if it helps.

• And move it to the top or right or left of the screen.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Any Way to Remove the Taskbar Texture WindowsBlinds Enforces?

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Any Way to Remove the Taskbar Texture WindowsBlinds Enforces?

1. Any Way to Remove the Taskbar Texture WindowsBlinds Enforces? - Similar Threads - Remove Taskbar Texture

2. is there any way to resize the windows 11 taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there any way to resize the windows 11 taskbar?: how do i resize the taskbar in windows 11 because its a bit to big for my screen i want to make it the same size as like windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-resize-the-windows-11-taskbar/0af6752e-8a61-4e0d-b4b5-033bdcfb9d76
  3. Unable to remove device in any way.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to remove device in any way.: Gear IconX C54DRemove FailedGear IconX C54D is my Bluetooth earphone. I tried to uninstall the device because it didn't work, but "remove failed" appears. so I deleted all directly related devices in Device Manager. However as you can see, the device is still not removed,...
  4. How to Change Taskbar Texture with O. Shell while using WindowsBlinds?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Change Taskbar Texture with O. Shell while using WindowsBlinds?: My current taskbar texture looks like this while using WindowsBlinds along with this skin: Aero7X Reset for Windowblinds 10 by NewInfinitePro on DeviantArt [img] . However, the previous Taskbar Texture I was using was this [img] and I had implemented it using Open Shell....
  5. Any way to get rounded corners in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to get rounded corners in the taskbar?: I've already heard about the ways to get rounded windows and start menu but would there be any way to make the top two corners of the taskbar rounded, somewhat like Chrome OS's shelf? submitted by /u/Funny_Pupper [link] [comments]...
  6. Any way to disable taskbar tooltips?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to disable taskbar tooltips?: Hi, whenever I'm working, taskbar tooltips get in my way if I happen to hover the mouse over the taskbar for a millisecond. It occurs because the software I'm using has buttons I use frequently at the bottom i.e. just above the taskbar. It's quite annoying. Take a look at...
  7. Texture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Texture: I'm using 3D Builder as my modeling service, but textures and meshes dont upload together in ROBLOX. So i need to make the texture a decal. Where can I find a texture of a model I made and saved?...
  8. Is there any way to copy taskbars in multiscreen setup

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there any way to copy taskbars in multiscreen setup: So what im trying to do is copy my taskbars so i have tray icons and ShowDesktop on all screens but windows only shows clock on non-main screens 140645
  9. Any way to change to the classic taskbar menus?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any way to change to the classic taskbar menus?: Is there any way to change from the new "modern" taskbar menus... [img] to the classic one? [img] 13940
  10. Any working way to remove Cortana?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any working way to remove Cortana?: Is there a way to completely remove Cortana? I disabled it, but it keeps running in the background. I did find some suggestions to remove it, but it also removes the search and causes problems to other stuff. So is there a working way by now to do that? Thanks! 38858