Windows 10: Any Way to Remove These Blue Lines Underneath Tabs?

Discus and support Any Way to Remove These Blue Lines Underneath Tabs? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [img] I know it's a little hard to see, but what I'm talking about are the small blue bars underneath tabs. 172938 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by keyboardbroke, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Any Way to Remove These Blue Lines Underneath Tabs?

Any Way to Remove These Blue Lines Underneath Tabs? [​IMG]

I know it's a little hard to see, but what I'm talking about are the small blue bars underneath tabs.

:)

keyboardbroke, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

3. W1zzard Win User
    Command line/tab

No plans to implement that. Many users (including me) look at tab 1, then click sensors tab 2 quickly and close the app. Expectation is that it will start at tab 1 again.

W1zzard, Jan 25, 2021
  4. RavenMind Win User

Any Way to Remove These Blue Lines Underneath Tabs?

Command line/tab

Hello. I've looked everywhere I can think of and can't seem to find a list of command line commands. Does such a list exist, and if so does anyone know where I can find it?

Also, I read in an older post that a command to let you open GPU-Z to a specific tab was going to be included in the next release. I was just wondering if that is the case and if so, how do I use it?

Thanks very much for a wonderful piece of software! *Smile Any Way to Remove These Blue Lines Underneath Tabs? :)

RM

RavenMind, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Any Way to Remove These Blue Lines Underneath Tabs?

1. Any Way to Remove These Blue Lines Underneath Tabs? - Similar Threads - Remove Blue Lines

2. Blue screen and not booting in any way

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen and not booting in any way: I was using my laptop suddenly a blue screen apeared and it rebooted automatically but was unable to boot.I tried to force close and start again but it didn't work.I tried to enter automatic repair but didn't work. I also used usb bootable pendrive still failed.What could be...
  3. Blue screen and not booting in any way

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and not booting in any way: I was using my laptop suddenly a blue screen apeared and it rebooted automatically but was unable to boot.I tried to force close and start again but it didn't work.I tried to enter automatic repair but didn't work. I also used usb bootable pendrive still failed.What could be...
  4. Blue screen and not booting in any way

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. apps not open and white line underneath in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps not open and white line underneath in windows 11: hi I was open Microsoft whiteboard it did't open then I tried Microsoft store and the same thing happen and with feedback hub,hp smart and so on any solution...
  6. apps not open and white line underneath in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apps not open and white line underneath in windows 11: hi I was open Microsoft whiteboard it did't open then I tried Microsoft store and the same thing happen and with feedback hub,hp smart and so on any solution...
  7. white line underneath taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    white line underneath taskbar: ive recently got a oled tv as my monitor ,and due to the potential for burn in. i have set black as solid colour on background ,taskbar grey cannot have black but im getting a small white line below taskbar .sometimes it will disappear sometimes not if im using...
  8. Is there a way to remove this blue background?

Is there a way to remove this blue background?: [ATTACH] It only occurs at the Aorus Control Center. And there only on the desktop (not in the taskbar). If you press the Windows key, all apps displayed there have a blue background, but this background disappears when you drag the app onto the desktop. Not so with...
  9. Blue Line indicator underneath opened apps in Windows 10 disappears.

Blue Line indicator underneath opened apps in Windows 10 disappears.: Hello Community, I am experiencing an issue with 2 users using Windows 10 1909 that are saying their Blue Line indicator has disappeared underneath the opened apps which indicates how many programs are opened with the same software. the issue is intermittent. I have changed...
  10. Blue lines appearing on any black background

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue lines appearing on any black background: Hi, my friend recently bought a new gaming laptop asus strix. He has had it for no more than 10 hours and has got a problem. Ive tried fixing it but cant find a fix anywhere. He went to open up battlegrounds then his screen showed up blue horizontal lines across the screen....