Windows 10: Any way to remove unwanted info from Details Pane like Tags, Rating, Authors, Comments,...

Discus and support Any way to remove unwanted info from Details Pane like Tags, Rating, Authors, Comments,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dante69007 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dante69007, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Any way to remove unwanted info from Details Pane like Tags, Rating, Authors, Comments,...

/u/dante69007, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Al'n Win User

Customize music folder details pane

Hello,

I've tried to search for ways to customize the info displayed in the Details Pane.

This forum
    and
    this list
    they link to seems to do the trick, but the problem is: I don't want to remove anything Windows displays by default, I only want to add one more bit of info (specifically Comments). The System Preview Details list doesn't seem to include the regular
    music info (e.g. Contributing Artist, Album, Genre, etc.), so even though I can edit the registry and get Comments listed in the Details Pane, I can't figure out how to get all the old info listed as well.

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

3. chris25 Win User
    Details Pane not showing codec info

Hi,

please see my screenshot, my details pane is not showing any codec information.

I had to reinstall after a windows 10 update killed my computer (update loop bsod - I can't believe updates are stilling crashing computers).

before the details pane use to show codec info like:
    • Video Codec, example VC-1, AVC
    • Audio Codec, example DTS, TrueHD

how do I get it to show?

Any way to remove unwanted info from Details Pane like Tags, Rating, Authors, Comments,... [​IMG]

chris25, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Al'n Win User

Any way to remove unwanted info from Details Pane like Tags, Rating, Authors, Comments,...

Customize music folder details pane

I'm editing .mp3. For me, the data there is iTunes.mp3. So, when I find the iTunes.mp3 key, I add the PreviewDetails as the forum I linked suggests. But when I add prop:System.Comment;, _only_ the Comments show up in the Details Pane. All other info is removed.
    And, as I said, I can't find the previous attributes in the System Preview Details list (also linked in the original question), so I can't recreate what was there.

Again, I just want to add Comments to the Details Panel without removing anything else.

Thema:

Any way to remove unwanted info from Details Pane like Tags, Rating, Authors, Comments,...

1. Any way to remove unwanted info from Details Pane like Tags, Rating, Authors, Comments,... - Similar Threads - remove unwanted info

2. Is there any way to fix it? (More in comment below)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to fix it? (More in comment below): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/smaartscz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqx74l/is_there_any_way_to_fix_it_more_in_comment_below/
  3. How do I edit the "People" tag on images in the Details pane?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I edit the "People" tag on images in the Details pane?: Windows 10 File Explorer supports showing the People tag when a JPG is tagged with a name in the properties on the details pane... [ATTACH] It also supports "Group by" for folders and it does group files by the tag... [ATTACH] The Details pane doesn't show the People...
  4. Is there a way to get around this? (Details in comment section)

Is there a way to get around this? (Details in comment section): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zayzay8008 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fahf6p/is_there_a_way_to_get_around_this_details_in/
  5. how to hide unwanted properties from details pane ?

how to hide unwanted properties from details pane ?: how to hide unwanted properties from details pane for an image file like tags, rating, author, camera maker, camera model etc. ? submitted by /u/dante69007 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e7el8a/how_to_hide_unwanted_properties_from_details_pane/
  6. Details Pane in File Explorer does not include stars or tags

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Details Pane in File Explorer does not include stars or tags: I want to add tags to my files, especially picture files and Photoshop PSD files. My details pane does not show hardly ANY of the information that I see on help guides for how to add tags! How can I make the details pane show tags so that I can tag my f***ing pictures?...
  7. Windows 10 Flac Tag Problems in File Explorer with Details Pane

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Flac Tag Problems in File Explorer with Details Pane: I don't know if this is just me or not, but it seems like whenever I use the details pane to edit the tags of .flac audio files, File Explorer really starts slow down. I also have this problem whenever I simply highlight .flac audio files in File Explorer. I notice that this...
  8. Info pane - On the Bottom?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Info pane - On the Bottom?: Is it possible to move the info pane to the bottom of Explorer windows, similar to Windows 7? Seems easier to read for music files especially, rather than having long word wrapping for artist/album titles and so on. 16400
  9. Details Pane not showing codec info

in Windows 10 Support
    Details Pane not showing codec info: Hi, please see my screenshot, my details pane is not showing any codec information. I had to reinstall after a windows 10 update killed my computer (update loop bsod - I can't believe updates are stilling crashing computers). before the details pane use to show...
  10. Is there any way to show extended detail in the details pane ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there any way to show extended detail in the details pane ?: Hai Im new here.. *Smile Recently I was trying to add comments to movie folders so that i can keep a brief description about it when i click on it. It was easy to add comment then i had a bit trouble to get the comment getting displayed in the details pane...after playing...