Windows 10: any way to retrieve lost sticky note?

Discus and support any way to retrieve lost sticky note? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 1803, windows store killed as well as all apps, lost sticky notes. None of the powershell methods will reinstall the windows store or its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dcook1313, Sep 14, 2018.

1. dcook1313 Win User

any way to retrieve lost sticky note?

Windows 1803, windows store killed as well as all apps, lost sticky notes.

None of the powershell methods will reinstall the windows store or its apps. Have several machines doing this. Is there any way to get the users sticky notes back?

thank you.

:)

dcook1313, Sep 14, 2018

2. Sticky Notes lost

My sticky notes which had a lot of important data has suddenly been lost. Is there a way to retrieve them back?

PrachiTodi, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    sticky notes

Thank you for getting back to us. To recover Sticky Notes backup from plum.sqlite, kindly try the steps below:

• Find and open plum.sqlite file with Notepad, Microsoft Word or Wordpad.
    • View and find the lost notes in the plum.sqlite file, copy the exact notes that you lost and and paste to a new Sticky Notes so to recover it.

Kindly get back to us and let know the results.

Xylee Del, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Rujman Win User

Lost Sticky Notes After Update

Hello.

I just recently installed the latest update for Windows 10 (after snoozing it for a few days at least) and have completely lost all of my sticky notes as a result. Is there any way to retrieve the data?

Thanks!

Rujman, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. any way to retrieve lost sticky note? - Similar Threads - retrieve lost sticky

2. Any way to export favorites BAR and sticky notes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any way to export favorites BAR and sticky notes: I have an IT Technician reaching out to me asking if there’s a way to export the favorites BAR not just the favorites folder because I guess that didn’t export the contents o the bar itself and the sticky notes on the computer. They’re currently utilizing USMT and the...
  3. Is there any way to get back locally saved sticky notes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to get back locally saved sticky notes?: Sticky notes was glitching out and I could not make a new note, and somewhere it was suggested to uninstall the app to fix the issue. So, I uninstalled sticky notes because it said my documents would not be affected so I assumed my sticky notes were safe. Well, turns out...
  4. Retrieve and Install Sticky Notes via PowerShell

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Retrieve and Install Sticky Notes via PowerShell: Hi, I'm in the same situation as someone who posted the same question in 2017: Retrieve and Install Sticky Notes via PowerShell I'm able to list 145 applications, for instance: PackageFullName : Microsoft.OneConnect_5.2006.1691.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe...
  5. Unable to Change Sticky Notes Font in Any Way

Unable to Change Sticky Notes Font in Any Way: Is this a new update? I cannot change the font in sticky notes, even by typing in Word or Note Pad, or anywhere else and then copying and pasting into sticky notes. I used to be able to paste other fonts but now it defaults to one font, no matter what font I copied. I need...
  6. Is there any way to indent in Win10 Sticky Notes?

Is there any way to indent in Win10 Sticky Notes?: According to Sticky Notes - Tab you can Hold [Alt], then press [0] then [9] to insert a tab where the cursor is... but it doesn't seem to work. Anyone successful in adding indent to the Sticky Notes?...
  7. Lost Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost Sticky Notes: Hello, Last night my computer updated and I lost some important Sticky Notes that were on my desktop. I have tried the instructions from previous years about this topic, and I have not had any success. Thanks!...
  8. Lost Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost Sticky Notes: I had been using Windows 10 for about a year without a Windows ID and was very satisfied. During that time I had collected 50 - 60 sticky notes that were important to me. About a month ago I had a need to use OneDrive and used a gmail account and its password for my id. I...
  9. Lost Sticky Note

Lost Sticky Note: Suddenly I have lost some Sticky Notes. How to recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-sticky-note/59d46d7e-b9f2-42b4-89cf-9ae1c0a77c74
  10. lost sticky notes with Fall Creator

lost sticky notes with Fall Creator: Although my Windows 10 Fall Creator update went well, it lost my existing Sticky Notes. How can I get back my Sticky Notes prior to the update? Thanks in advance to all who reply. Dan 101314