Windows 10: Any way to scale just a few apps only?

Discus and support Any way to scale just a few apps only? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There's some apps that I use where the text is too small and it's fixed if I change the windows scale from 100% 125% but this also affects everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gytul, Mar 8, 2021.

1. /u/gytul Win User

Any way to scale just a few apps only?

There's some apps that I use where the text is too small and it's fixed if I change the windows scale from 100% 125% but this also affects everything else on my computer... I just want to scale some apps to 125% while the rest of windows 10 stays at 100%. Is this possible?

submitted by /u/gytul
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gytul, Mar 8, 2021

2. custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Is there a way to force DPI scaling?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let me answer your query regarding DPI scaling.

Please be informed that you cannot force a DPI scaling on a particular app, right now there is no option to do that. If you have set a custom scaling level to 250% and if the app doesn’t support, to run the app, you have to disable
    dpi scaling for that particular app.

You may follow the below steps and check.

1. You may right-click the application’s shortcut and then click Properties.

2. On the Compatibility tab, select “Disable Display Scaling on High DPI Settings” and then click OK.

3. Now check if you can use the application.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Any way to scale just a few apps only?

Windows 10 Creator's update - Every time I undock, scaling goes to 150%

We appreciate that you have checked your drivers and followed the suggested troubleshooting steps. Since the issue is still the same, this can be related to the new customer scaling settings that came with the Creator's Update. Can you follow the steps below
    so we can check it for you:

• Click on Start then Settings.
    • Choose System then Display.
    • Under Display, select Custom scaling and set it to 100%.

Update us on how it goes as we are eager to get this resolved for you.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Any way to scale just a few apps only?

1. Any way to scale just a few apps only? - Similar Threads - scale few apps

2. Set Scaling for just a single app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set Scaling for just a single app?: Hello, Is it possible to set scaling to only a single app instead of everything?For example, normally I don't want to have scaling turned on for the display because most programs display fine, but there is one application that is too small to read and I would like it to be...
  3. Set Scaling for just a single app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set Scaling for just a single app?: Hello, Is it possible to set scaling to only a single app instead of everything?For example, normally I don't want to have scaling turned on for the display because most programs display fine, but there is one application that is too small to read and I would like it to be...
  4. Set Scaling for just a single app?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Any way to prevent game scaling to full screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to prevent game scaling to full screen?: Intel probably recently did some changes in their graphics driver settings and now if your laptop resolution is set to 1920x1080, there's only one option available - Maintain Display Scaling.You can't select "Maintain Aspect Ratio" or any other option like you could do 1 or 2...
  6. Any way to scale just a few apps only?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to scale just a few apps only?: There's some apps that I use where the text is too small and it's fixed if I change the windows scale from 100% 125% but this also affects everything else on my computer... I just want to scale some apps to 125% while the rest of windows 10 stays at 100%. Is this possible?...
  7. Is there any way to scale fonts and graphics down?

Is there any way to scale fonts and graphics down?: In settings, I can scale fonts and graphics up, which would be handy if I lost my glasses. But is there any way to scale them down? I found an old TV lying around that I thought I'd try using as a monitor and now everything is huge, and I was thinking I could make better use...
  8. Scale only certain apps without scaling the entire computer.

Scale only certain apps without scaling the entire computer.: Is this a thing? If not PLEASE add it. The ROBLOX Player has specific games that need specific scaling but I always have to scale the entire computer display down....
  9. I've just changed my scaling setting, any way to fix this?

I've just changed my scaling setting, any way to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Types__with__penis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxci8f/ive_just_changed_my_scaling_setting_any_way_to/
  10. Any way to get better ui scaling?

Any way to get better ui scaling?: Everything is so small, icons, text, firefox menus, firefox webpages, windows ui elements... So I set scaling to 125% and these problems get fixed. However, unlike in windows 8.1, now steam among a few other things is completely messed up. Their interface get huge and buggy....