Windows 10: Any way to search music by artist?

Discus and support Any way to search music by artist? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to clean up my music library and want to delete some artists, but I can only search by song title and no results show when I search by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RonnyLimpGimp, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Any way to search music by artist?

I'm trying to clean up my music library and want to delete some artists, but I can only search by song title and no results show when I search by artist, surely there's a simple solution for this so I don't have to scroll through thousands of songs cherry picking what I want gone.

submitted by /u/RonnyLimpGimp
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RonnyLimpGimp, Feb 15, 2021

2. Sort music by song artist?

I was wondering if there was any option, like on the Zune devices, to list music in the 'Artist' pivot by the song artist as apposed to the album artist. I understand that it might make lists a lot longer, but it's useful when you have a lot of 'Various
    Artists' albums in your collection.

Is there currently a way to do this? Because if not, it would take nothing to add it to the OS and would save a lot of people having to search through crowded 'Various Artists' albums to make a simple playlist.

showbiznine, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Groove Music - alphabetical sorting by artist

Each and every step was followed. Groove Music still shows that artist beginning with J under C. Other suggestions?

Norman Acunis, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Any way to search music by artist?

Song Titles, Artist, Album names in burned Playlist

I have an extensive music collection, but most listening is to playlists. I have tried to follow all hints, suggestions, and directions found (even purchased Uniconverter). Unfortunately, I have never been able to produce a Cd which will play on a car audio system and display song names, artist, etc. on the player screen. Can someone please outline a step by step procedure for either beginning with an existing playlist, or creating one, then continuing through all of the steps necessary to produce a playable Cd with track and artist info displayed.

Win version 10 (10240)

larryinmissouri, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

Any way to search music by artist?

1. Any way to search music by artist? - Similar Threads - search music artist

2. groove music won't save any edit info for albums or songs or artist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    groove music won't save any edit info for albums or songs or artist: why won't groove music save any edit info for songs, album or artist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-wont-save-any-edit-info-for-albums-or/f7efb95b-aa20-4616-aab6-c7ff855dd24d
  3. groove music won't save any edit info for albums or songs or artist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    groove music won't save any edit info for albums or songs or artist: why won't groove music save any edit info for songs, album or artist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-wont-save-any-edit-info-for-albums-or/f7efb95b-aa20-4616-aab6-c7ff855dd24d
  4. Groove Music Artist Profile Picture.

Groove Music Artist Profile Picture.: I know that an issue about an app isn't supposed to be in the windows section, but Groove Music is an app by Microsoft, right? I love music and I wanted to listen to it offline, plus I LOVE Microsoft, So I downloaded Groove. I found some issues like the metadata of a song...
  5. Groove Music Artist Art Blur

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music Artist Art Blur: Groove music just blurs the entire art for some reason and I am unable to find a way how to remove this feature. Please help me out. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/Swimming-Bee340 [link] [comments]...
  6. Groove Music Artist Metadata

Groove Music Artist Metadata: I'm trying to fix the artist metadata on Groove Music (i.e. Profile Picture and Description), but I can't find the folder on where it's at. Can somebody help? Build number: 18362.1139 167132
  7. Groove Music Artist Metadata

in Windows 10 Support
    Groove Music Artist Metadata: I'm trying to fix the artist metadata on Groove Music (i.e. Profile Picture and Description), but I can't find the folder on where it's at. Can somebody help? Build number: 18362.1139 167132
  8. Artist image in Groove Music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Artist image in Groove Music: I found out that some artists in the Groove Music app are provided with photos that are independent of the album cover. The same artists have high-resolution photos that are displayed in the visualization area. I would like to have all the artists provided with...
  9. Groove Music : artist art issue

Groove Music : artist art issue: For several weeks, the view of Groove is changed. My collection on my PC was displayed correctly 100%. Then, there is a disappearance of all the photos of the artists thumbnails, and a few days later, incomplete recurrence: thumbnails without pictures and bibliography,...
  10. How to Edit Artist Artwork in Groove Music?

How to Edit Artist Artwork in Groove Music?: Hello, I wanted to know how to change artist artwork in Groove Music. I have a band that does not have the right artwork in the "Artists" category. Any idea how to change this? Or is there no way and maybe the new Anniversary update will fix it? Thanks so much! *Smile...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. serch for aritest music