Windows 10: Any way to share files between Windows 10 version 1809 box and XP box?

Discus and support Any way to share files between Windows 10 version 1809 box and XP box? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Now that Homegroup is gone, is there any way to share files between a Windows 10 version 1809 PC and a Windows XP PC? 124804 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Banzai, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Banzai Win User

Any way to share files between Windows 10 version 1809 box and XP box?

Now that Homegroup is gone, is there any way to share files between a Windows 10 version 1809 PC and a Windows XP PC?

:)

Banzai, Jan 6, 2019

2. File sharing having trouble mixed XP, XP virtual, and Windows 10

I'm still looking for a suggestion on this one.

Humblewizard, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Any way to share files between Windows 10 version 1809 box and XP box?

search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Any way to share files between Windows 10 version 1809 box and XP box?

1. Any way to share files between Windows 10 version 1809 box and XP box? - Similar Threads - share files between

2. sharing folder between linuxvirtual box and windows not showing in windows explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sharing folder between linuxvirtual box and windows not showing in windows explorer?: Sharing folder between linuxvirtual box and windows not showing in windows explorer? using the Ip address in "windows run" from linux terminal using "ip a" command. What should I do?...
  3. sharing folder between linuxvirtual box and windows not showing in windows explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sharing folder between linuxvirtual box and windows not showing in windows explorer?: Sharing folder between linuxvirtual box and windows not showing in windows explorer? using the Ip address in "windows run" from linux terminal using "ip a" command. What should I do?...
  4. Windows File Sharing between Windows 10 and Windows XP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows File Sharing between Windows 10 and Windows XP: Hi, I have two PC's connected to a LAN that does not have internet access. All computers and a couple industrial automation components are assigned a fixed IP address within the range 192.168.3.x subnet mask 255.255.255.0. The two PC's I have connected to this LAN are...
  5. Windows File Sharing between Windows 10 and Windows XP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows File Sharing between Windows 10 and Windows XP: Hi, I have two PC's connected to a LAN that does not have internet access. All computers and a couple industrial automation components are assigned a fixed IP address within the range 192.168.3.x subnet mask 255.255.255.0. The two PC's I have connected to this LAN are...
  6. Windows File Sharing between Windows 10 and Windows XP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How to network an XP box with a Windows 10 box

How to network an XP box with a Windows 10 box: I want to know how to network my Windows 10 and Windows XP boxes.Settings are as they should be on both boxes.I can't see the XP box on my Win 10 box and verse visa.Please don't reply with any comments as to why I want to network an XP box or tell me all the dangers of...
  8. File sharing from set top box

File sharing from set top box: Win 10 20H2, private file sharing turned on, public off. stbdaemon activated, \\localhost shows sharing folder, ping to set top box is OK via router. But could not get access to shared folder from STB. Connection failed. How to get access? 172541
  9. white box between text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    white box between text: There is a weird white box between my time on Windows 10, it is between my time, it is replacing the : symbol. Does anyone know how to help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-between-text/79abd619-26f5-4ba9-8a1f-b4a715e7d61d
  10. sharing between windows 10 and XP

sharing between windows 10 and XP: Hi to all i have installed printer model HP laserjet1300 on windows 10 machine now i want to share this printer with a machine running Windows XP.but i failed to succeed. is it possible or there is no compatibility between both windows for purpose of sharing printer?? 93899