Windows 10: Any way to speed up log in time?

Discus and support Any way to speed up log in time? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’ve had my windows 10 system for a year and over that time the log in time has increased to just about 10 minutes. Is there a way to speed this up to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Treasurejam86, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Any way to speed up log in time?

I’ve had my windows 10 system for a year and over that time the log in time has increased to just about 10 minutes. Is there a way to speed this up to how it was this time last year?

submitted by /u/Treasurejam86
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Treasurejam86, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 3, 2020
  3. rjacdb Win User
    Is there a way to speed dial WITHOUT having to confirm the call? SPEED DIAL

Is there any way to make a call, speed dial, to any person in your contact list, favorites list, etc. WITHOUT receiving the message "Dial Jane Doe 555-123-4567? CALL-----DON'T CALL"?

I have people that I would like to call just by touching the contact but the phone has me (1) search the contact whether in phone tile or people tile, (2) then I must tap the contact, (3) then I must dial the contact, and (4) I must confirm that this is
    the number I want to call. RIDCULOUS!!

I've downloaded (many) apps that have been suggested by other users but none have the feature. The Nokia Lumia 1020 and Windows phones are great devices but the Simplicity to use is gone in some cases. It's already been suggested to me that I should use
    the "voice dial"; that's not the answer I'm looking for. I'm looking for a Simple, one touch, manual speed dial.

Is there any way to make a call, speed dial, to any person in your contact list, favorites list, etc. WITHOUT receiving the message "Dial Jane Doe 555-123-4567? CALL-----DON'T CALL"?

Thanks for any help

rjacdb, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Any way to speed up log in time?

query about speed of boot time

Hello,

Please be informed that, if there are many startup items on the desktop, it will take time to boot up to the desktop screen. It is the ideal time to boot up.

Also, suggest you to run the system maintenance troubleshooter.

Its a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system.

Refer these steps:

1. Press Windows key +X, select
    Control panel.

2 . Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the
    view all option on the left panel.

4. Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

Do let us know the status of your concern. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Any way to speed up log in time?

1. Any way to speed up log in time? - Similar Threads - speed log

2. External SSD giving USB 2 speeds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External SSD giving USB 2 speeds: I have a ROG strix Arion external SSD enclosure,But when I connect it to my desktop using an Type A to Type C adapter it gets recognized as a USB 2 device,whereas when I do the same with my laptop it works and gives me the expected speed.I have a Type C+Type A USB 3 pendrive...
  3. External SSD giving USB 2 speeds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External SSD giving USB 2 speeds: I have a ROG strix Arion external SSD enclosure,But when I connect it to my desktop using an Type A to Type C adapter it gets recognized as a USB 2 device,whereas when I do the same with my laptop it works and gives me the expected speed.I have a Type C+Type A USB 3 pendrive...
  4. Fan Speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fan Speed: I have Dell Vostro 15 5415 and the only time it's fans ever go 100% speeds is during a bios update. The laptop goes >95 degrees in workload. Is there a way to speed up the fans at a critical temperature, say 85 degrees? Also, it is safe to do so?...
  5. Fan Speed

Fan Speed: I have Dell Vostro 15 5415 and the only time it's fans ever go 100% speeds is during a bios update. The laptop goes >95 degrees in workload. Is there a way to speed up the fans at a critical temperature, say 85 degrees? Also, it is safe to do so?...
  6. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  7. Programs run at half speed if logged out

Programs run at half speed if logged out: Hello,I am having issues when accessing my windows PC remotely via RDP. The connection works flawlessly, but if I end the RDP session, then I am automatically logged out of my account, meaning that I am again at the windows login screen. This would not be a problem, but if I...
  8. Programs run at half speed if logged out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs run at half speed if logged out: Hello,I am having issues when accessing my windows PC remotely via RDP. The connection works flawlessly, but if I end the RDP session, then I am automatically logged out of my account, meaning that I am again at the windows login screen. This would not be a problem, but if I...
  9. Why is my mouse speed like 5000~ DPI on log-in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my mouse speed like 5000~ DPI on log-in?: Ive noticed that my mouse speed is super super SUPER fast until my Mouse Software kicks in on start-up and makes it to my personal preference. I am unsure why. I know its not the Software (G HUB) and I have reinstalled Device Manager drivers with a restart. Any help on this?...
  10. Speed up logging in.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Speed up logging in.: Everytime I log into my user it takes a few seconds to actually log on to my laptop. If I see another person log into their Dell its way faster then mine and only takes a second then bam they are in. Mine spins for maybe like 10 seconds before it logs in. I even have a i7 so...