Windows 10: Any way to stop the Repeating notification says "We need to fix your Microsoft account"

Discus and support Any way to stop the Repeating notification says "We need to fix your Microsoft account" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Win 10 Pro Recent change. Can someone propose a solution on if there is Any way to stop the Repeating notification says "We need to fix your... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cos_, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Cos_ Win User

Any way to stop the Repeating notification says "We need to fix your Microsoft account"

Win 10 Pro

Recent change.

Can someone propose a solution on if there is Any way to stop the Repeating notification says "We need to fix your Microsoft account" ?

It lets me log in, I have to select log in by other method, then implement my password. I get the message several times a day. I do NOT want to "share experience", I have no interest in feature, I do not want ot have to log in over and over. How can I stop message and/ or remove entire un-wanted tasking.

:)

2. repeating notification "you need to fix your microsoft account"

I have never actually used the store before, but tried it just now as per your suggestion. I am always signed into my microsoft account, and could see my avatar/profile picture at the top of the store indicating I still was. Upon opening the store, the same window as before saying 'Please wait' flickers in and out of existence, before stopping at 4 or 5 attempts. I tried to install a free app but was greeted with the message below.

Any way to stop the Repeating notification says "We need to fix your Microsoft account" [​IMG]

I've tried a few of the suggested fixes for this I found online, including resetting the windows store cache, re-registering all the apps, running the microsoft store diagnostic tool, adding my birthday to my profile (it was already there), but to no avail.

After trying these things I came across another suggestion, to sign out of the store, attempt to install an app, and sign back in when prompted. This gave the following error.

Any way to stop the Repeating notification says "We need to fix your Microsoft account" [​IMG]

whitebloodcell, Mar 21, 2020
  3. scopio Win User
    Microsoft Account problem notification repeating itself

A few weeks ago, I had a Microsoft Account problem notification and I did what was asked when I opened the Settings > System > Shared Experiences > Fix now. I got the notification a couple of times even after hitting Fix now.

This is how my settings are now

This is how my brother's settings are now and even though he hits the Fix now button the issue returns after a few days.I have not received the notification for a couple of weeks, but my brother seems to be having the same issue even after hitting the Fix now button.
    Has anyone had this issue too? And what and how to solve it?

scopio, Mar 21, 2020
  4. ddelo Win User

Any way to stop the Repeating notification says "We need to fix your Microsoft account"

repeating notification "you need to fix your microsoft account"

Please take a look at this post. It has fixed the problem for me.
    repeating notification - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

Dimitri

ddelo, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Any way to stop the Repeating notification says "We need to fix your Microsoft account" - Similar Threads - stop Repeating notification

2. "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message: Every other login I get this message. It tells me to go to Shared experiences to "fix it." How do I get rid of this message for good? After I input my pin again, it then will say "all accounts are working correctly," and everything is working fine after that. How do I get rid...
  3. we need to fix your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we need to fix your Microsoft account: I used to get this notification on Windows 10 - We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely you password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings. - It used to get fixed by entering my pin to the "fix now" button, and would only recur on a reboot.I...
  4. we need to fix your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we need to fix your Microsoft account: I used to get this notification on Windows 10 - We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely you password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings. - It used to get fixed by entering my pin to the "fix now" button, and would only recur on a reboot.I...
  5. We need to fix your account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We need to fix your account: Myself, along with many others have long been plagued by this problem. 'We need to fix your Microsoft account'. There have been many suggestions for this, some seem to work, some don't. Surely this is a Microsoft problem so can they please 'fix' it....
  6. "We need to fix your Microsoft account"?

"We need to fix your Microsoft account"?: Every time I have been logged out like a router reset, I get this passive-aggressive "We need to fix your Microsoft account" message, every time I restart. I want that pestering to stop. And yes, I have long snce disabled "shared experienced" and such. It simply happens...
  7. Please fix "We need to fix your Microsoft account"

Please fix "We need to fix your Microsoft account": Dear Microsoft, Please fix the notification error "We need to fix your Microsoft account". I have done all I can based on previous posts & advice, and it ultimately those have not worked. Despite disabling "shared experience" thing, skype, etc, the only other thing is the...
  8. We need to fix your Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    We need to fix your Microsoft Account: I have the following message come up on a day-day basis and the Microsoft Help desk or engineers seem unable to cure it. Can anyone help? Message reads "We need to fix your Microsoft Account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix in shared experiences...
  9. Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you go on to sign-in with your Microsoft account, Windows 10, sometimes throws up an error message reading – Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account on Windows. There appears to be no specific reason [...] This post...
  10. repeating notification "you need to fix your microsoft account"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    repeating notification "you need to fix your microsoft account": My computer is endlessly giving me the message "you need to fix your microsoft account for apps on your devices to be able to launch apps and continue experiences on this device" I have clicked on it and it takes me to the "Change privacy options" settings page. The only...