Windows 10: Any Ways To Delete The "DEFAULT ERROR STACK"?

Discus and support Any Ways To Delete The "DEFAULT ERROR STACK"? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ok.... So, I have been scanning my PC with Malwarebytes. I found out for the past 24 hours it is still not finished scanning because of the "DEFAULT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GG (tujiee), May 14, 2019.

1. Any Ways To Delete The "DEFAULT ERROR STACK"?

Ok.... So, I have been scanning my PC with Malwarebytes. I found out for the past 24 hours it is still not finished scanning because of the "DEFAULT ERROR STACK" which is really stacking up to 200000. It was never been there before and I don't know who gave birth to them. I don't want it. I want full PC scan.
    If there any ways to remove please tell. If it can't be remove, why? Should I format my PC? because there is no "DEFAULT ERROR STACK" before and the scanning was fast not like now.

:)

GG (tujiee), May 14, 2019
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Any Ways To Delete The "DEFAULT ERROR STACK"? :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, May 14, 2019
  3. STACK PLAYER REMOVAL

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-stack-player-ads/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, May 14, 2019
  4. NOPD Win User

Any Ways To Delete The "DEFAULT ERROR STACK"?

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

Any Ways To Delete The "DEFAULT ERROR STACK"?

1. Any Ways To Delete The "DEFAULT ERROR STACK"? - Similar Threads - Ways Delete DEFAULT

2. Is there any possible way of recovering a deleted file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there any possible way of recovering a deleted file?: Is there a way of recovering a deleted file? I deleted it about a month ago from my desktop, its a keystore file for my game that i really need. I was an idiot and deleted it and now that im trying to update my game it doesnt let me since im using a new one and i need the...
  3. Is there any possible way of recovering a deleted file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any possible way of recovering a deleted file?: Is there a way of recovering a deleted file? I deleted it about a month ago from my desktop, its a keystore file for my game that i really need. I was an idiot and deleted it and now that im trying to update my game it doesnt let me since im using a new one and i need the...
  4. Is there any possible way of recovering a deleted file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Any way to restore shell32 to it's default?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any way to restore shell32 to it's default?: I used to use an external program to change all my PC icons and it worked great... until a recent update corrupted it and a few other programs, so now most of my folders have the default icon and a bunch still have the custom one. I just need a way to change shell32.dll for a...
  6. Is There Any Way To Override This Error?

Is There Any Way To Override This Error?: I'm trying to install an old Windows XP Game (Triple Play 99), cuz i'm bored asf, and tryin to pass time away, but it won't install. . lol 179086
  7. Any way to make 'face' the default here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to make 'face' the default here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/1Michael23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h8pn8r/any_way_to_make_face_the_default_here/
  8. Cannot delete virtual com by any way

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot delete virtual com by any way: I installed a virtual com port program, and ever since then, many virtual coms are created, it reaches com364 now. Tried to delete them by delete some data under different folders in Registry, in HKey_LOCAL_MACHINE,etc., but the virtual com ports remain there. Please help...
  9. Is there any way to delete/uninstall Focus Assistant?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there any way to delete/uninstall Focus Assistant?: I understand that some people will undoubtedly appreciate Focus Assistant, but I am not one of them. It is the most annoying program I have ever encountered. It is constantly interrupting me and nothing I do fixes the problem. I've turned everything off in Settings, which...
  10. Any way to add programs to default list?

Any way to add programs to default list?: I use Eudora 7.1 for email in Windows 10. It's an old program that is no longer supported; however, it works perfectly. But it's not showing as my default email program and isn't listed among available choices. Is there any way to add it to the list so I can make it the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. default_error_stack

2. delete default error stack

3. can you delete the default error stack