Windows 10: Any ways to obtain a log of when I was logged into my computer?

Discus and support Any ways to obtain a log of when I was logged into my computer? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, Is there any way I can find a log of when I was logged in to my computer? I'm seeking 2 years of data if possible. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wolf_Moon_Fog, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Any ways to obtain a log of when I was logged into my computer?

Hello,

Is there any way I can find a log of when I was logged in to my computer? I'm seeking 2 years of data if possible.

submitted by /u/Wolf_Moon_Fog
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wolf_Moon_Fog, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Wozzer Win User

Struggling to log on

Hello all,

I have a friend who registered here a couple of weeks ago (Jacko28), but he's struggling to log on. He logs on, but once trying to create a post - it logs him out.

He's deleted cookies, tried a diffrent browers, and other various things.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Wasley

*Toast :toast:

Wozzer, Oct 1, 2020
  3. KiloLima Win User
    ProcHot Logging?

I saw this under the main features on the website so I wasn't sure if this was included in RealTemp 3.7

• Reporting and logging of the Intel PROCHOT# thermal throttle activity bit.
    I am using a baytrail e3845

KiloLima, Oct 1, 2020
  4. zplugger Win User

Any ways to obtain a log of when I was logged into my computer?

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Any ways to obtain a log of when I was logged into my computer?

1. Any ways to obtain a log of when I was logged into my computer? - Similar Threads - ways obtain log

2. Is there any way to stop My laptop from logging me out of *EVERYTHING* when my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to stop My laptop from logging me out of *EVERYTHING* when my computer...: My laptop has Windows 11 and i have an issue where Every time i turn off my laptop, it dies, or it just goes to sleep mode. It logs me out of everything Google Drive, Discord, DND Beyond, My college websites, etc and it makes it very difficult when im writing something like...
  3. Is there any way to stop My laptop from logging me out of *EVERYTHING* when my computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to stop My laptop from logging me out of *EVERYTHING* when my computer...: My laptop has Windows 11 and i have an issue where Every time i turn off my laptop, it dies, or it just goes to sleep mode. It logs me out of everything Google Drive, Discord, DND Beyond, My college websites, etc and it makes it very difficult when im writing something like...
  4. No way to log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No way to log in: Windows 10 boots fine for me. Whenever I get in and go past the menu with the time, there is no user to log into. There is no user selector,no profile picture, no password box. The only buttons there are, are the ethernet/wifi icon in the bottom right, accessibility icon, and...
  5. No way to log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No way to log in: Windows 10 boots fine for me. Whenever I get in and go past the menu with the time, there is no user to log into. There is no user selector,no profile picture, no password box. The only buttons there are, are the ethernet/wifi icon in the bottom right, accessibility icon, and...
  6. No way to log in

7. How do I log in with my business account when first logging into computer?

How do I log in with my business account when first logging into computer?: When I originally got my windows 11 laptop from HP I logged in with my personal account. However; I am wanting to log in with my business account log in credentials. I've been trying to log out of my personal account and log in with my business account but haven't found a...
  8. Any way to speed up log in time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to speed up log in time?: I’ve had my windows 10 system for a year and over that time the log in time has increased to just about 10 minutes. Is there a way to speed this up to how it was this time last year? submitted by /u/Treasurejam86 [link] [comments]...
  9. Any way to instantly log out of my Microsoft Account?

Any way to instantly log out of my Microsoft Account?: Okay so I'm not a giant fan of Windows 10, and how it forces me to be constantly logged into my Microsoft account, in fact if makes my skin crawl that I1d think I'm logged out and it's still logged in somehow. Is there a way to instantly sign out of all the background...
  10. No way to log in

No way to log in: When I start my laptop, the facial recognition camera starts. Then I'm told I need to sign in with a pin. Then the pin isn't an available option. Then I'm told to try another option. The cycle continues and I have no way to log into my computer. submitted by /u/cjs1298...