Windows 10: any ways to open fullscreen apps on a part of the screen?

Discus and support any ways to open fullscreen apps on a part of the screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i have a portrait monitar and i want to make apps get to full screen in a part of the monster monitar submitted by /u/mountainro [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mountainro, Jun 30, 2020.

1. any ways to open fullscreen apps on a part of the screen?

i have a portrait monitar and i want to make apps get to full screen in a part of the monster monitar

submitted by /u/mountainro
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mountainro, Jun 30, 2020
  2. csenger41 Win User

parts of app window is offscreen

Most of the times I start and app, a part of its window is offscreen, though it is maximized or fullscreen, here is an example:

any ways to open fullscreen apps on a part of the screen? [​IMG]

I hope you will understand what I am talking about by checking the right at the search box. This makes the Mail app unuseable, since all the buttons are offscreen:

any ways to open fullscreen apps on a part of the screen? [​IMG]

To be accurate, the right and bottom part always. As you can see, both windows are maximized, everything is the same in fullscreen.
    Any suggestions?

csenger41, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Automatically moving a fullscreen window onto a new desktop

Hi Joel,

In Windows 10, there is an option to open an app in a fullscreen view. This way, it will be possible for you to make the fullscreen window move to a new desktop. Follow these steps to do so.

• Right click on the application.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on the Shortcut tab.
    • Beside the Run option, click on the drop-down menu and then choose Maximized.
    • Click on Apply button and then click OK.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

any ways to open fullscreen apps on a part of the screen?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. any ways to open fullscreen apps on a part of the screen? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

any ways to open fullscreen apps on a part of the screen?

1. any ways to open fullscreen apps on a part of the screen? - Similar Threads - ways open fullscreen

2. Black screen when opening / closing certain fullscreen apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen when opening / closing certain fullscreen apps: I recently got a new monitor, and whenever I open or tab out of certain fullscreen apps, the screen goes black for a few seconds.It doesn't happen to every app in fullscreen. For example, when opening / closing minecraft, the screen does go black, but when I open a modded...
  3. Black screen when opening / closing certain fullscreen apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen when opening / closing certain fullscreen apps: I recently got a new monitor, and whenever I open or tab out of certain fullscreen apps, the screen goes black for a few seconds.It doesn't happen to every app in fullscreen. For example, when opening / closing minecraft, the screen does go black, but when I open a modded...
  4. Black screen when opening / closing certain fullscreen apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Is there any way to have the taskbar show in fullscreen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any way to have the taskbar show in fullscreen?: I am using the option of having the taskbar hide automatically and only show when you hover the mouse over it. I would like to be able to keep using this function in full screen mode. IE hover down while for example playing a video in full screen in order to toggle bluetooth...
  6. Any way to make apps open not on the main display?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to make apps open not on the main display?: Say if I click an app in the taskbar on a secondary monitor, it just opens on the main display, which is really, really annoying. In Mac OS, whichever display the Dock is on (which is as simple as moving your cursor to the bottom of the screen and clicking), the app opens on...
  7. I can't make this app go fullscreen. Is there any way to force it into fullscreen mode? I...

I can't make this app go fullscreen. Is there any way to force it into fullscreen mode? I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/capitalisthuman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kjl69a/i_cant_make_this_app_go_fullscreen_is_there_any/
  8. Is there an easy way to record part of a screen?

Is there an easy way to record part of a screen?: As per the title, I need to record one part of a screen (full screen won't do, just one window won't do either, so the Game Bar is out of the question). Is there an easy way to do this? When I googled it, all solutions seem to involve apps which will watermark the recording...
  9. any way just to use part of a picture as a wallpaper

any way just to use part of a picture as a wallpaper: without going into photoshop, like i want to use portions of my jpegs and photos as wallpapers and i wanted to know is there a secret way to do that in windows 10 submitted by /u/AllmightBlack [link] [comments]...
  10. BSOD when open any video in fullscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when open any video in fullscreen: Hi guys. I always encounter the BSOD when open any video in Chrome in full-screen mode. Can you please help? Thanks. 53982