Windows 10: Any ways to set screen time restrictions? living healthy, building good habits n all that.

Discus and support Any ways to set screen time restrictions? living healthy, building good habits n all that. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; context: trying to build good habits and make myself more productive, fix sleeping pattern and so on. Problem: cant find a way to set time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Davo_o, Jan 18, 2021.

1. /u/Davo_o Win User

Any ways to set screen time restrictions? living healthy, building good habits n all that.

context: trying to build good habits and make myself more productive, fix sleeping pattern and so on.

Problem: cant find a way to set time restrictions for my self, other than to set up a new "child Microsoft account" with the whole Microsoft family malarkey. Are there any [free] alternatives other than using code?

Frustration: It was nice and easy on my IOS devices, go to screen time, set limits so that I can use applications between only 6am and 9pm, 3 clicks. And there you go, reading between 9-11 instead of binging YouTube/Netflix/Crunchyroll until 4 in the morning. Actually mind blown that its not this simple on windows.

submitted by /u/Davo_o
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Davo_o, Jan 18, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Any ways to set screen time restrictions? living healthy, building good habits n all that. :p

cadaveca, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Is it possible to set time limits but not set site restrictions?

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Follow the below steps in order to set the time accordingly

• Once you login to Family Safety Account.
    • Click on your child account.
    • In the left hand side you will find some options.
    • Click on screen time.
    • Now you can set the time accordingly.
    Follow the below link as reference and check if it helps:

Microsoft Family Safety

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jan 18, 2021
  4. elanoides Win User

Any ways to set screen time restrictions? living healthy, building good habits n all that.

Microsoft Family Safety Time Restriction Hack

there is a way to hack through the Microsoft Family Safety Time Restriction. if you do the key combination, ctrl+alt+del click on task manager then click on users then select the user that the time restrictions it will bring up a list and you can click
    on Time Restrictions which will be near the top then click on End Task it will let you have unlimited time even if you have set up time restrictions.

elanoides, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Any ways to set screen time restrictions? living healthy, building good habits n all that. - Similar Threads - ways set screen

2. What is a good healthy partition size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is a good healthy partition size?: What is a good size for the healthy partitions on my C: drive?I have an old Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5316 laptop running Windows 10. It is a bit of a "hangar queen" since it is too old to install Windows 11. Aside from the row with the Function keys and a few other keys being...
  3. What is a good healthy partition size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is a good healthy partition size?: What is a good size for the healthy partitions on my C: drive?I have an old Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5316 laptop running Windows 10. It is a bit of a "hangar queen" since it is too old to install Windows 11. Aside from the row with the Function keys and a few other keys being...
  4. What is a good healthy partition size?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screen time restrictions not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen time restrictions not updating: So on a few of our computers accounts that have screen time restrictions, when screen time is added or disabled, they don't take any notice. For example, with about 6 minutes left, a request gets accepted for 15 more minutes, and the computer takes no notice. Turning off...
  6. Screen time restrictions not updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen time restrictions not updating: So on a few of our computers accounts that have screen time restrictions, when screen time is added or disabled, they don't take any notice. For example, with about 6 minutes left, a request gets accepted for 15 more minutes, and the computer takes no notice. Turning off...
  7. Screen time restrictions not updating

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  8. Any way to disable the Sign-in screen for good?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to disable the Sign-in screen for good?: Every time my PC comes out of hibernation, there's this lock screen button that says sign in which I have to click. I already removed password cause I don't need it. Tried all the basic stuff suggested online but nothing worked so far. submitted by /u/I_love_emoji [link]...
  9. Screen Time Restrictions Issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screen Time Restrictions Issue: I am trying to turn off screen time restrictions for my 17 year old child, but when I do, it still makes him ask for permission when using only Google Chrome. He can use Edge or anything else except Chrome. I would like the screen time restrictions to be off completely....
  10. Are there any "good PC habits" so that my PC does not get spoilt?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Are there any "good PC habits" so that my PC does not get spoilt?: For example: dont download .exe viruses always shut down properly et cetera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-there-any-good-pc-habits-so-that-my-pc-does/af3d767a-187d-4e3d-9226-8124444522e3