Windows 10: Any web protection for browser for windows defender?

Discus and support Any web protection for browser for windows defender? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I would like to know on whether windows defender offers any web protection for browser or not Browser : Edge, FireFox, Chrome Does anyone have any... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by oemSoft, Feb 11, 2020.

1. oemSoft Win User

Any web protection for browser for windows defender?

I would like to know on whether windows defender offers any web protection for browser or not

Browser : Edge, FireFox, Chrome

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions

:)

oemSoft, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Windows Defender Browser Protection extension for Google Chrome

Source:

Brink, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Windows Defender Browser Protection extension for Google Chrome

Source:

Brink, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

fatal error 016o3u , recording plays nonstop, COMPUTER LOCKED UP, Cant close browser, Defender is GONE

Hello,

The "Windows has been block due to suspicious activity” is usually caused by adware installed on your computer. May we know if you tried searching Windows Defender using Search or Cortana? If you can't close the browser, we suggest that you try the below
    steps:

• Open Task Manager using Search or Cortana.
    • Scroll through the list till you see your web browser’s process and highlight it.
    • Once you have selected the browser’s process, click on the End Task button.
    • Close your browser process
    • Your browser window should now be closed. The next time you open your browser, do not allow the browser to open the last opened page.

In addition, you can visit this support website to help you with protecting your system from malware, viruses and online threats:

Protect my PC from viruses

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Jelo Sen, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Any web protection for browser for windows defender? - Similar Threads - web protection browser

2. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Browser Protection: Is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extension on Google Chrome legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-defender-browser-protection/42da1c45-18d1-4984-bad0-7c7902500cbf
  3. Is it true that Windows Defender doesn't offer protection for web browsers other than Edge...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it true that Windows Defender doesn't offer protection for web browsers other than Edge...: This article says so. Doest that mean I am not protected if I use Chrome for browsing? Confused right now. submitted by /u/JaxTellerr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/glkqp3/is_it_true_that_windows_defender_doesnt_offer/
  4. Browser keeps switching off web protection Checked Web Protection in Defender - No Providers

Browser keeps switching off web protection Checked Web Protection in Defender - No Providers: For the longest time no matter how many times I set browser security to 'Allow' it changes itself to 'Insecure' contacted MS told to change Explorer settings did that made no difference. Now no matter now all sites saying 'Insecure' checked Web protection in Defender it says...
  5. Windows Defender. > Windows Security > Web Protection. = NONE!

Windows Defender. > Windows Security > Web Protection. = NONE!: A couple days ago I switched from McAfee LiveSafe to Norton Antivirus Plus. I just now can't remember why opened Windows Defender. In the Windows Security Section, it does list Norton for a few things currently being covered. However, in the middle of that list, it reads Web...
  6. Windows Defender Browser Protection - System Protect Error

Windows Defender Browser Protection - System Protect Error: I am using Microsoft Edge as my browser and got a "Windows Defender Browser Protection" message/window that popped up with a message "The server lateroabdominal.info is asking for your user name and password. The server reports that it is from"...
  7. Windows defender and web browsers

Windows defender and web browsers: Does Windows Defender still work if I am using Google Chrome browser and not Microsoft edge browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-and-web-browsers/2dc163a1-c1c2-48bf-bbcb-3d55f684ad28"
  8. Windows defender and web browsers

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows defender and web browsers: Does Windows Defender still work if I am using Google Chrome browser and not Microsoft edge browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-and-web-browsers/4172a413-9b2b-4ecd-8194-71df489e38b9"
  9. Windows Defender Web Protection

Windows Defender Web Protection: Look This Windows Defender Web Protection is not turned on. Its say No providers, so my question is if web protection can turn on So tell me how to turn on it. [ATTACH]...
  10. Test Your Web Browser’s Cryptojacking Protection

Test Your Web Browser’s Cryptojacking Protection: Just found this today, A very simple way to test if your browser is vulnerable to Cryptojacking it only takes a min. Cryptojacking Test Source: How to Test Your Web Browsers Cryptojacking Protection - Make Tech Easier Testing Your Browser In response to...