Windows 10: Any Windows 10 upgrade DISCOUNT or REDUCED Price for low income, snap food stamps...

Discus and support Any Windows 10 upgrade DISCOUNT or REDUCED Price for low income, snap food stamps... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, Is there any Windows 10 upgrade DISCOUNT or REDUCED Price for low income, snap food stamps SSI/Disability ? Thanks, Charlotte... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CherAngelCat, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Any Windows 10 upgrade DISCOUNT or REDUCED Price for low income, snap food stamps...

Hi Microsoft,

Is there any Windows 10 upgrade DISCOUNT or REDUCED Price for low income, snap food stamps SSI/Disability ?

Thanks, Charlotte

:)

CherAngelCat, Jun 4, 2020

2. Do we get discount price after one year of using Windows 10 ?

Well, after one year of using windows 10, do we have to purchase new windows DVD or activation key with the full price ? or there will be some discount for we already had parched windows 7 from which we are upgrading now?

Mansur Reza, Jun 4, 2020
  3. vickeyhn Win User
    price

Hi i want to give a suggestion that there should be a section of prices of the products.This will help improve the site & customer convience as well.

Moreover plz send me a list of phones which support .sis softwares with price to my e-mail specially 5610,5700,5310 &6300.Prices should be of Karachi in Pakistan.

Can I find these fones on low rates?

vickeyhn, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Any Windows 10 upgrade DISCOUNT or REDUCED Price for low income, snap food stamps...

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Any Windows 10 upgrade DISCOUNT or REDUCED Price for low income, snap food stamps...

1. Any Windows 10 upgrade DISCOUNT or REDUCED Price for low income, snap food stamps... - Similar Threads - upgrade DISCOUNT REDUCED

2. Any discount programs available for new device. For disabled low income individuals

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any discount programs available for new device. For disabled low income individuals: Are there any discount programs on Laptops or Desktops for people that are disabled that live in public housing and are low to no income. I currently have a Hp laptop that is six years old with a 12gig ram and 2 tb hard drive and it says cannot update to windows 11. hard...
  3. Discounted price for Windows 11 pro on other websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discounted price for Windows 11 pro on other websites: Hi,I found this discounted price for the Windows 11 Pro on this website https://software.pcworld.com/p43833-windows_11_professional . Please advise if it is secure to buy it for our business use or if there is a risk of getting cracked software....
  4. Discounted price for Windows 11 pro on other websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discounted price for Windows 11 pro on other websites: Hi,I found this discounted price for the Windows 11 Pro on this website https://software.pcworld.com/p43833-windows_11_professional . Please advise if it is secure to buy it for our business use or if there is a risk of getting cracked software....
  5. Is there a Windows 10 discount for educators that is not for just an upgrade?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a Windows 10 discount for educators that is not for just an upgrade?: I have a newly built computer that only has Ubuntu currently. I would like to purchase and install Windows 10. I teach at a university, so I can get the Windows 10 Education upgrade for less than $15, but I need to have an older Windows OS installed in order to use this...
  6. Reduce windows snap sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reduce windows snap sensitivity: I would like a slider, like the mouse double click sped etc. to reduce the "stickyness" of snap windows. Windows snap keeps hijacking my attempts to drag windows from one display to the other, and I still want to use windows snap, but would like to be able to make it so that...
  7. Regarding Price Discount on purchasing Windows 10 for multiple PC's

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Regarding Price Discount on purchasing Windows 10 for multiple PC's: Hi there. To begin with I would like to mention that currently I am using Genuine Windows 10 on 4 different PC's. Two of them are Pro and two Home editions (all activated through Microsoft Store). Now I am planning to get Windiws 10 pro for my fifth PC. It is quite expensive...
  8. any price difference for windows 10 versions?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    any price difference for windows 10 versions?: any price difference for windows 10 versions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-price-difference-for-windows-10-versions/66f17bec-60e5-41fb-8187-a9024c9e5990"
  9. Activation Key In Low Price

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation Key In Low Price: https://www.shopclues.com/search?q=windows%2010&cid=32750&auto_suggest=1&seq=0&type=category&token=windows&count=9&z=1 it is possible...
  10. Low priced Graphics card for windows 10 suggestions

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Low priced Graphics card for windows 10 suggestions: Hi All Just joined Tenforums and was wondering if anyone might be able to direct me to some info about graphics cards. I have the hardware below that runs Win 7 Ultimate fine, but I'm planning on doing a fresh install of Win 10 Pro on this PC: Gigabyte GA-X58-USB3 (Circa...