Windows 10: Any Windows Spotlight wallpaper app?

Discus and support Any Windows Spotlight wallpaper app? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello!! I absolutely love the Windows 10 Spotlight images which are randomly displayed in login screen. Is there a way I can use the spotlight images... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by onlytanmoy, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Any Windows Spotlight wallpaper app?

Hello!!

I absolutely love the Windows 10 Spotlight images which are randomly displayed in login screen.
    Is there a way I can use the spotlight images as desktop background wallpapers via any app which will also change the images at some set interval?
    There are apps in MS store which can find and download/save the spotlight images but does not come with the second option. I know I can save the images in a folder and then create a slideshow of that but that's not what I am looking for. The app should be able to download images silently in background and then cycle through them.
    Thanks!

:)

onlytanmoy, Feb 8, 2019

2. Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

The question was clearly mentioned on how to set Windows Spotlight wallpapers as desktop wallpapers. Please understand the question before answering!

Kiran Vaidyanathan, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Windows Spotlight stopped changing images

Hello,

To address your concern with Windows Spotlight, we suggest that you follow the suggestion of
    Michael Metz on this link
    for possible troubleshooting steps.

Get us back with the update.

Marvin Barc, Feb 8, 2019
  4. StuffByJ Win User

Any Windows Spotlight wallpaper app?

Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

I recently created an application called "Spotlight Wallpaper" that makes it really easy to use the Windows Spotlight images as your wallpaper. It simply copies all new full-hd Spotlight images to a folder and will then at random pick one of these and assign
    it as your new desktop wallpaper.

You can read more about it and download it here:

Spotlight Wallpaper | Curbits Software.

Hope you like it! /J

StuffByJ, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Any Windows Spotlight wallpaper app?

1. Any Windows Spotlight wallpaper app? - Similar Threads - Spotlight wallpaper app

2. Randomly Changing Wallpapers on Windows Spotlight and Background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Randomly Changing Wallpapers on Windows Spotlight and Background: Hi, I just recently had this issue and it is still going on. A while back (I think it was after a windows update), I noticed that my lock screen changed from the usual windows spotlight to a black and white picture of four random guys (possibly from the 1900s? I don't really...
  3. Any Windows Spotlight wallpaper app?

Any Windows Spotlight wallpaper app?: Hello!! I absolutely love the Windows 10 Spotlight images which are randomly displayed in login screen. Is there a way I can use the spotlight images as desktop background wallpapers via any app which will also change the images at some set interval? There are apps in MS...
  4. Windows Spotlight

Windows Spotlight: I can't fin the "windows spotlight" option in the background list on the lock screen part of personalization settings. Can someone help me? I really liked the image rotation every day....
  5. I want my wallpapers to be Windows spotlight pics.

I want my wallpapers to be Windows spotlight pics.: I like the pictures of you, I do not want them to show only in a short time. I want them to replace my wallpapers until you change another one. Plz help me, I think many will have hobbies like me....
  6. Watermark on any wallpaper

Watermark on any wallpaper: So,random question here.I've seen this in my university and wonder if I could do this to.In my university,whenever I pick a wallpaper.Their logo(watermark) appears everytime.I was wondering if I could do this too....
  7. Use Windows Spotlight as Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow

in Windows 10 News
    Use Windows Spotlight as Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow: [ATTACH] The beautiful images that you see on your lock screen now and then come under the category of Windows Spotlight. These stunning images come from various sources from the aspects of photography of famous, historical, and other kinds of subjects. If you [...] This...
  8. Windows Spotlight

Windows Spotlight: After the last update, my lock screen no longer changes or asks me if I like the picture... I know this has occurred before, but there doesn't seem to be any posts after 2015 mostly...
  9. Windows 10 Spotlight Wallpaper is not changing

Windows 10 Spotlight Wallpaper is not changing: So I've been having this trouble for a while with windows spotlight. I select it as my lock screen but the wallpaper never changes, and when I go to change it again, it's on picture instead of spotlight. However, my brother who also has a profile on this computer, his windows...
  10. can i get the windows spotlight lockscreen wallpapers on my desktop?

can i get the windows spotlight lockscreen wallpapers on my desktop?: i have the windows spotlight theme on my lockscreen and i like them. I was wondering if it was possibleto somehow get them on my desktop as well? 32803