Windows 10: Any wireless bluetooth headphones paired to Windows 10 will only work once until turned off.

Discus and support Any wireless bluetooth headphones paired to Windows 10 will only work once until turned off. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been having this problem for months now. When I pair a wireless headphones to my Windows 10 computer via bluetooth it will work fine will switch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LyleVertigo, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Any wireless bluetooth headphones paired to Windows 10 will only work once until turned off.

I've been having this problem for months now. When I pair a wireless headphones to my Windows 10 computer via bluetooth it will work fine will switch to the right audio and play, but once I turn the headphones off and try to turn them on again, the audio on the PC will read the correct connection but no sound will come out of the headphones. There is audio when I switch to the 'headset' audio of the device but the stereo is silent. This happens to any headphones I try to pair. Sometimes it will work again after I reboot, sometimes it won't and I have to unpair and remove the device from the device manager and repair for it to work again.

I tried with another bluetooth adapter and had the same problems.

I already tried updating the bluetooth software to many versions to current. All the same outcome.

Looked up hidden devices and made sure there were no duplicates that might interfere with connection.

I can't think of any other ideas as to what is causing the problem. The headphone devices pair and work fine with my phone np. I also made sure that the devices were not paired with the phone before trying to pair with the PC.

:)

LyleVertigo, Jan 24, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Sigurd Win User
    Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Any wireless bluetooth headphones paired to Windows 10 will only work once until turned off.

Bluetooth Wireless Headphones Won't Connect

I have a set of Sylvania Bluetooth wireless headphones and I've tried for days to pair them to
    Windows 10 with no success. They paired with Windows 8.1 with no problem and worked perfectly. I turned on Bluetooth and I've tried updating drivers and they are all updated. I went to Connect, and they're not even listed among the pair able
    devices. Please help!

Allison Cleave, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Any wireless bluetooth headphones paired to Windows 10 will only work once until turned off.

1. Any wireless bluetooth headphones paired to Windows 10 will only work once until turned off. - Similar Threads - wireless bluetooth headphones

2. Bluetooth Headphones Turning off and on only when connected to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones Turning off and on only when connected to Windows 10: G'day,I have a pair of Sennheiser PXC 550-II headphones that work perfectly, until I connect them to my computer. When I do, they continuously cycle between on and off, not just connected and disconnected, but ON and OFF. This does not happen with any of my other...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones Turning off and on only when connected to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones Turning off and on only when connected to Windows 10: G'day,I have a pair of Sennheiser PXC 550-II headphones that work perfectly, until I connect them to my computer. When I do, they continuously cycle between on and off, not just connected and disconnected, but ON and OFF. This does not happen with any of my other...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones Turning off and on only when connected to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth headphones not pairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones not pairing: Hi. I'm trying to pair my Bluetooth Bose headphones with Windows. I set the headphones in pairing mode and Windows identifies them but doesn't connect. I'm getting an error: try connecting your device again.Any suggestion on how to resolve this?...
  6. Bluetooth headphones not pairing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones not pairing: Hi. I'm trying to pair my Bluetooth Bose headphones with Windows. I set the headphones in pairing mode and Windows identifies them but doesn't connect. I'm getting an error: try connecting your device again.Any suggestion on how to resolve this?...
  7. Bluetooth headset only connecting as a pair of headphones

Bluetooth headset only connecting as a pair of headphones: When I paired my Bluetooth headset it only showed it as an audio device not a headset like this. it shows that it is connected for music. Can anyone help me be able to connect it as a headset so I can use my mic that is on them [ATTACH]...
  8. Wireless headphones Tribit XFree not pairing with bluetooth

Wireless headphones Tribit XFree not pairing with bluetooth: I have followed every bluetooth troubleshooting suggestion i could find over the last few weeks and have not found anything to help me fix this. I had a problem with audio connection with my headset so I removed it, then it was not listed and can no longer be discovered. This...
  9. How to connect both Bluetooth headphones and a wired pair of headphones at once?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to connect both Bluetooth headphones and a wired pair of headphones at once?: I have a Bluetooth pair of headphones and my girlfriend uses a wired pair connected to her laptop. Is there a way for me to connect via bluetooth to her laptop and receive audio whilst she is still getting audio via the headphone jack. Currently it plays through either one or...
  10. Windows 10 Computer BSODs once and then is fine until it is turned off,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Computer BSODs once and then is fine until it is turned off,...: Hi guys, So I recently built a new computer (around three months ago) and since then it's been BSODing usually within 20-30 minutes of starting it up. What is strange to me though is that it when it happens, the next startup of the computer will run completely fine until it...