Windows 10: Any word on how to correct Bionic screensaver on May update?

Discus and support Any word on how to correct Bionic screensaver on May update? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Anyone know how to repair Bionic screensaver after May update? 84789 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by natbru, May 17, 2017.

1. natbru Win User

Any word on how to correct Bionic screensaver on May update?

Anyone know how to repair Bionic screensaver after May update?

:)

natbru, May 17, 2017
  2. LCHK45 Win User

Windows 10 Screensaver not working

Under system 32 there are about 5000 things - none of which I have any idea are (all weird techno shortened words). How do I simply find the "screensaver" I want?

Thanks

LCHK45, May 17, 2017
  3. how do I sync my hotmail account to an android phone

Just realized this is a very old post. In any case I just set up my wives .msn calendar on my bionic using this method, works perfectly. Thanks for the post!!!

DAVIDPERSKY, May 17, 2017
  4. Any word on how to correct Bionic screensaver on May update?

Hi natbru. Welcome to the TenForums @natbru

This is a pretty specialized question. In no way pushing you away but have you considered the Bionic forums. There is a thread on this subject already running. Seems it could be referred to as a known problem. See Ageless's posting.

https://boinc.berkeley.edu/dev/forum...d.php?id=11560

I'm part of the program, searching for Cancer markers. Donated 1 year, 291 days to the cause.

Caledon Ken, May 18, 2017
Thema:

Any word on how to correct Bionic screensaver on May update?

1. Any word on how to correct Bionic screensaver on May update? - Similar Threads - word correct Bionic

2. Are there any way to have a hotkey for the screensaver?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are there any way to have a hotkey for the screensaver?: Are there any way to have a hotkey for the screensaver? Like, I want to have it so that when I press Crtl + Alt + O it would trigger the Screensaver. submitted by /u/XTremeGameboy [link] [comments]...
  3. Screensaver turns ON with any keypress - windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screensaver turns ON with any keypress - windows 10: My windows 10 desktop PC has recently last couple of weeks begun starting the screensaver with any keypress. The mouse brings it out of the screensaver and provided the keyboard is not touched everything works as expected. Pressing any key, eg. when trying to login, starts...
  4. Correct words are being labeled as incorrect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Correct words are being labeled as incorrect: Hello, When working on documents in Office, apps on Windows 10, and even the new Edge browser, I've noticed some correct spelling of words are identified as being incorrect. Is there a fix? Thank you....
  5. Word not working correctly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word not working correctly.: I open files in Document, keep getting a popup stating to the effect, Word has run into an error preventing it to run correctly, saying to repair Word would need to be closed. When I press the correct now button it never corrects the problem. What needs to be done to fix...
  6. The may update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The may update.: So I know that everyone got the may update but I didn't I used MCT and it won't work and also I used update assistant so can someone help? (Because I need the update and it won't appear in the windows update and nothing works.)...
  7. Word problem after May 17 2019 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word problem after May 17 2019 update.: May 17, 2019 Update, after my HP laptop install this update in Word all my documents are 22 inches wide. I go the page layout dropdown and change to a standard 8.5 x 11 inches size and select set to be default the size will not change from the 22.5 inches wide size. What...
  8. Unable to run BIONIC distributed computing utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to run BIONIC distributed computing utility: I have never been able to run the Bionic distributed computing utility on this PC. As soon as the utility starts up shortly there after the computer freezes needing a reboot to clear it. This is very exasperating as I have done distributed computing since 2007. I know the...
  9. Update on screensaver not functioning.

in Windows 10 Support
    Update on screensaver not functioning.: *Thumbs Hi all. Just wondering if there is an update to the screensaver not working in W10 v1803? Has Microsoft sorted it out yet? Cheers. 115190
  10. BIONIC distributive computing manager causing lock up's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIONIC distributive computing manager causing lock up's: RE: BOINC 7.6.22, with or without VirtualBox 5.0.10 In case you are running distributing computing jobs on you computer such as SETI@Home and are experiencing curser/screen freezing with Windows 10 I have found that BOINIC as listed above is the cause. This is upsetting to...