Windows 10: Any Workaround/Fix for Connectivity Bug?

Discus and support Any Workaround/Fix for Connectivity Bug? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I installed the latest updates for Windows 10. Afterwards, I immediately noticed that my HP Desktop wasn't connecting to my home wireless network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jesse Williams, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Any Workaround/Fix for Connectivity Bug?

I installed the latest updates for Windows 10. Afterwards, I immediately noticed that my HP Desktop wasn't connecting to my home wireless network automatically. I read on Google that there is a Connectivity Bug affecting users who have applied the latest updates.

I don't want to roll back to the previous update as I like to keep my computers current and updated with the latest updates.

With this being said, has anyone found workaround or fix for this that may be having the same issues?

Windows 10 1909

:)

Jesse Williams, Mar 29, 2020

2. 100% disk usage bug - tried everything online - FIX DATE please ???!!

Issue: 100% disk usage bringing down my whole system perfomance

Workaround: NONE are working ( tried more than 40 suggestions including Microsoft one)

Requirement:

• A working workaround
    • FIX date ( ETA )

Paddy_1991, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Mar 29, 2020
  4. csatennis Win User

Any Workaround/Fix for Connectivity Bug?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Any Workaround/Fix for Connectivity Bug?

1. Any Workaround/Fix for Connectivity Bug? - Similar Threads - Workaround Fix Connectivity

2. Windows defender bug still not fix, workaround doesn't work. Deleted threats are reported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender bug still not fix, workaround doesn't work. Deleted threats are reported...: This one doesn't helphttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-shows-an-deleted-threat/b071cd2d-4364-4ca2-961c-dc430a841b14in win 11 there are no permissions to delete anything inside C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\HistoryI tried...
  3. Windows defender bug still not fix, workaround doesn't work. Deleted threats are reported...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender bug still not fix, workaround doesn't work. Deleted threats are reported...: This one doesn't helphttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-shows-an-deleted-threat/b071cd2d-4364-4ca2-961c-dc430a841b14in win 11 there are no permissions to delete anything inside C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\HistoryI tried...
  4. Windows 11 file transfer bug, possible workaround?

Windows 11 file transfer bug, possible workaround?: Microsoft broke their kernel on Oct. 2nd 2022 for Windows 11, 10 was not effected. It reduced the file transfer speeds by up to 70%. So move a file before and I got up to 1 gig a sec speed. Now 250-450meg.If I add a 25 gig card to my PC, connect to a 25 gig switch that is...
  5. How to workaround bug switching windows between monitors?

How to workaround bug switching windows between monitors?: Moving windows between monitors Special + Shift + L/R arrow does not function correctly.Moved window ends up partially on each monitorResolution in destination monitor is completely offNote: occurs when window starts sized as small as possible - i.e. fits dimensions of both...
  6. The Microsoft Store is not working, I think it is a bug. Any workarounds?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Microsoft Store is not working, I think it is a bug. Any workarounds?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mastermind497 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqtc5o/the_microsoft_store_is_not_working_i_think_it_is/
  7. Any Workaround/Fix for Connectivity Bug?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any Workaround/Fix for Connectivity Bug?: I installed the latest updates for Windows 10. Afterwards, I immediately noticed that my HP Desktop wasn't connecting to my home wireless network automatically. I read on Google that there is a Connectivity Bug affecting users who have applied the latest updates. I don't...
  8. Workaround For "Unattended Wakeup" Sleep Timeout Bug Now Also Bugged

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Workaround For "Unattended Wakeup" Sleep Timeout Bug Now Also Bugged: There has been a bug in Windows sleep that has existed in both Windows 10 and in previous versions. When Windows wakes from sleep, on some machines it sees the wake event as a remote wakeup event. The result is that the normal power settings are completely ignored, and a...
  9. Workaround For A Previously Known Windows Sleep Bug Now Also Bugged

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Workaround For A Previously Known Windows Sleep Bug Now Also Bugged: There has been a bug in Windows sleep that has existed in both Windows 10 and in previous versions. When Windows wakes from sleep, on some machines it sees the wake event as a remote wakeup event. The result is that the normal power settings are completely ignored, and a...
  10. Lightroom Classic CC 7.2 Display Bug and workaround

Lightroom Classic CC 7.2 Display Bug and workaround: The latest release of Adobe Lightroom CC 7.2 (Released a few days ago), contains an issue with rendering previews of large files. The file renders at the "Fit" ( resolution but when you select a zoomed view especially 1:1 the image partly shows whilst showing loading but...