Windows 10: Anybody can unravel the mystery here? I've been getting Memory Management BSODs all week...

Discus and support Anybody can unravel the mystery here? I've been getting Memory Management BSODs all week... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is from WhoCrashed after about the 50th stop error since Tuesday. I've run Memoery Diagnostics and CHKDSK, hardware is fine, uninstalled all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DemolitionMan, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Anybody can unravel the mystery here? I've been getting Memory Management BSODs all week...

This is from WhoCrashed after about the 50th stop error since Tuesday. I've run Memoery Diagnostics and CHKDSK, hardware is fine, uninstalled all uneccessary programs, did a clean boot, updated BIOS, drivers and Win ODS; only thing left is nuke the planet from space by ding a clean install of Windows

System Information (local)

Computer name: KINGOFGSD
    Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 18363
    Windows dir: C:\WINDOWS
    Hardware: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., ROG ZENITH EXTREME ALPHA
    CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2920X 12-Core Processor AMD8664, level: 23
    24 logical processors, active mask: 16777215
    RAM: 137298640896 bytes (127.9GB)

Crash Dump Analysis
    Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

Crash dump directories:
    C:\WINDOWS
    C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

On Sat 11/30/2019 8:16:05 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!memset+0x50F0A)
    Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41792, 0xFFFFF5BFFBCAD140, 0x9900000000000000, 0x0)
    Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred. A corrupted PTE has been detected.
    This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sat 11/30/2019 8:16:05 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\113019-19531-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1C14E0)
    Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41792, 0xFFFFF5BFFBCAD140, 0x9900000000000000, 0x0)
    Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred. A corrupted PTE has been detected.
    This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Conclusion
    2 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. No offending third party drivers have been found. Connsider using WhoCrashed Professional which offers more detailed analysis using symbol resolution. Also configuring your system to produce a full memory dump may help you.

Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.

:)

DemolitionMan, Nov 30, 2019

2. Did a reformat and get memory management BSODs

Yeah, Windows has been installed, the problem is every week or so I get a BSOD about memory management and I just had my last one today.

B1gg3stN00b, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    BSOD- memory management

Upon checking the dump file, the issue is being caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Ntoskrnl.exe is the one responsible for memory management that is why you're having the Memory Management error. We suggest that you follow the steps found in the link that we provided
    in our last reply to resolve the issue. Please take note that if you're overclocking your processor or video card, kindly reset their settings to default.

Let us know the outcome after performing the provided steps.

Argel Obm, Nov 30, 2019
  4. trickson Win User

Anybody can unravel the mystery here? I've been getting Memory Management BSODs all week...

Did a reformat and get memory management BSODs

Yeah I would up the voltage on the NB and the ram I think you can safely take the ram to 2.0 Volts with out any problem and I would take the NB voltage to 1.55 and see if that helps . I think that it will .

trickson, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Anybody can unravel the mystery here? I've been getting Memory Management BSODs all week...

1. Anybody can unravel the mystery here? I've been getting Memory Management BSODs all week... - Similar Threads - Anybody unravel mystery

2. Unraveling the Mysteries of System Lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unraveling the Mysteries of System Lag: Dear Tech Virtuosos,I trust this message finds you at the forefront of digital mastery. Alas, my Windows 10 sanctuary is besieged by an unseen nemesis—system lag. In this technological labyrinth, I call upon the elite minds of this community for counsel in deciphering and...
  3. Unraveling the Mysteries of System Lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unraveling the Mysteries of System Lag: Dear Tech Virtuosos,I trust this message finds you at the forefront of digital mastery. Alas, my Windows 10 sanctuary is besieged by an unseen nemesis—system lag. In this technological labyrinth, I call upon the elite minds of this community for counsel in deciphering and...
  4. Unraveling the Mysteries of System Lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Unraveling the Mysteries of System Lag

6. Unraveling the Mysteries of System Lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unraveling the Mysteries of System Lag: Dear Tech Virtuosos,I trust this message finds you at the forefront of digital mastery. Alas, my Windows 10 bastion is besieged by an unseen nemesis—system lag. In this technological labyrinth, I call upon the elite minds of this community for counsel in deciphering and...
  7. Unraveling the Mysteries of System Lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unraveling the Mysteries of System Lag: I trust this message finds you amidst the intricate dance of algorithms and codes. Alas, my sanctuary, Windows 10, is facing an unprecedented challenge—system lag. In this intricate digital tapestry, I reach out to the architects of technological prowess within this community...
  8. Unraveling the Mysteries of System Lag

Unraveling the Mysteries of System Lag: I trust this message finds you amidst the intricate dance of algorithms and codes. Alas, my sanctuary, Windows 10, is facing an unprecedented challenge—system lag. In this intricate digital tapestry, I reach out to the architects of technological prowess within this community...
  9. Unraveling the System Lag Mystery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unraveling the System Lag Mystery: Dear Tech Virtuosos,I hope this message finds you at the forefront of digital mastery. Alas, my Windows 10 fortress is besieged by an unseen nemesis—system lag. In this technological battlefield, I call upon the elite minds of this community to help me decipher and dispel...
  10. Hello so I've been getting BSOD for MEMORY MANAGEMENT for weeks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello so I've been getting BSOD for MEMORY MANAGEMENT for weeks: So about 50% of times when I close a game, I'd get a BSOD for memory management and just now I just got a BSOD for closing chrome tabs. So here's the Mini dump Crash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (http://www.osr.com) Online Crash Dump Analysis...