Windows 10: Anybody have a Solution For Constant BSODs? At the End of my Rope here

Discus and support Anybody have a Solution For Constant BSODs? At the End of my Rope here in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hey all, im approaching the end of my ropes with some BSOD issues im having now for about 3 months which are progressively getting worse from once a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Primalliquid, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Anybody have a Solution For Constant BSODs? At the End of my Rope here

hey all, im approaching the end of my ropes with some BSOD issues im having now for about 3 months which are progressively getting worse from once a week or so to now being dailey had about 8 in the space of a few hours the other night all seemingly at random times and loads. Most have the error code irql_not_less_or_equal but the last few have been NTFS.sys. Heres my mini dumps but for some reason windows just stopped creating them so i dont have dumps for the past few crashes. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SkjGkaM7c3grq9CFxJWrE4I5_mq9FY24?usp=sharingI have done CHKdisk, SFC, Memt

:)

Primalliquid, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Nov 26, 2021
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 26, 2021
  4. R9
    r9 Win User

Anybody have a Solution For Constant BSODs? At the End of my Rope here

ati2dvag bsod

This thread is over.
    The solution is in two steps as follows:
    First step you take aut MSI ATI HD4670
    Second step you put ECS NVIDIA 9600GSO 384mb

The End

Thema:

Anybody have a Solution For Constant BSODs? At the End of my Rope here

1. Anybody have a Solution For Constant BSODs? At the End of my Rope here - Similar Threads - Anybody Solution Constant

2. Constantly having BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constantly having BSOD: Constantly having BSOD, mainly with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I didn't installed any new hardware. It's not happening when play games, only when I browsing internet.PC:AMD Ryzen 7 3700xMSI B450 Tomahawk nonmaxGTX 1080 ti16 gb 3200 ddr4Minidumps...
  3. Constantly having BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constantly having BSOD: Constantly having BSOD, mainly with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I didn't installed any new hardware. It's not happening when play games, only when I browsing internet.PC:AMD Ryzen 7 3700xMSI B450 Tomahawk nonmaxGTX 1080 ti16 gb 3200 ddr4Minidumps...
  4. Constantly having BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Anybody have a Solution For Constant BSODs? At the End of my Rope here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anybody have a Solution For Constant BSODs? At the End of my Rope here: hey all, im approaching the end of my ropes with some BSOD issues im having now for about 3 months which are progressively getting worse from once a week or so to now being dailey had about 8 in the space of a few hours the other night all seemingly at random times and loads....
  6. Anybody have a Solution For Constant BSODs? At the End of my Rope here

Anybody have a Solution For Constant BSODs? At the End of my Rope here: hey all, im approaching the end of my ropes with some BSOD issues im having now for about 3 months which are progressively getting worse from once a week or so to now being dailey had about 8 in the space of a few hours the other night all seemingly at random times and loads....
  7. Does anybody have a solution?

Does anybody have a solution?: My computer has 16gbs of memory and it is running Windows 10, it freezes everytime and when that happens apps and every app I use even explorer freezes and I’ve tried removing malware using tronscript, powershell, dism and sfc but nothing helps. I even am using my computer...
  8. Does anybody have a solution for why this is happening?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anybody have a solution for why this is happening?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Logan_McMahel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzupk0/does_anybody_have_a_solution_for_why_this_is/
  9. Constant BSOD - at my wits end

Constant BSOD - at my wits end: Hi, Can someone please look at my minidump files and point me in the right direction here? dump files here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkUVehxmeikB8TZCZS_rcFQniT2N?e=PZhmYf been getting ntfs.sys a lot of late but has also been others. i had changed my SSD, swapped memory...
  10. Anybody here still on 1809?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anybody here still on 1809?: I'm asking since I'am and haven't updated since I do not have the desire too yet. The 1903 update did get downloaded onto my system but it failed to install since I kept postponing it back in August. Is there gonna be a time when Windows will force 1909 on me? 144884