Windows 10: Anybody here know what this is about?

Discus and support Anybody here know what this is about? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/-Chicken_of_the_cave [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mhgg7s/anybody_here_know_what_this_is_about/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/-Chicken_of_the_cave, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Anybody here know what this is about?

/u/-Chicken_of_the_cave, Mar 31, 2021
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Anybody know what these artifacts are?

@Nisko

Sorry, was off for a while...

I finally found the Unicode setting. Thunderbird settings are convoluted, at best.

First, here is the Unicode setting.

Anybody here know what this is about? [​IMG]

Second, the font. Notice it defaults to Arial. I had gone back and changed mine to Calibri from Segoe. This setting is a bit tricky to get to. Mouse likes to jump off focus getting to it. You need to click Options to get a list that includes Options. *Confused Weird.

Then Display:

Hope this helps......

f14tomcat, Mar 31, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Anybody here know what this is about? :p

cadaveca, Mar 31, 2021
  4. JayPhi Win User

Anybody here know what this is about?

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

Anybody here know what this is about?

1. Anybody here know what this is about? - Similar Threads - Anybody here

2. Does anybody here know the purpose of the ADMINI~1 folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anybody here know the purpose of the ADMINI~1 folder?: Hi. I have been noticing there is a strange folder on my computer called ADMINI~1, and I found in This PC > Windows C: > Users. When I opened it, it led me to an AppData folder, which I saw another one outside of this folder along with an NTUSER.DAT file I also saw another...
  3. Does anybody here know the purpose of the ADMINI~1 folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anybody here know the purpose of the ADMINI~1 folder?: Hi. I have been noticing there is a strange folder on my computer called ADMINI~1, and I found in This PC > Windows C: > Users. When I opened it, it led me to an AppData folder, which I saw another one outside of this folder along with an NTUSER.DAT file I also saw another...
  4. Does anybody here know the purpose of the ADMINI~1 folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does anybody here know the purpose of the ADMINI~1 folder?: Hi. I have been noticing there is a strange folder on my computer called ADMINI~1. I am unable to access it as of the fact that this PC is a school computer. Does anyone know what it contains? And what does it do for my computer?Can someone help?...
  5. Anybody have a Solution For Constant BSODs? At the End of my Rope here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anybody have a Solution For Constant BSODs? At the End of my Rope here: hey all, im approaching the end of my ropes with some BSOD issues im having now for about 3 months which are progressively getting worse from once a week or so to now being dailey had about 8 in the space of a few hours the other night all seemingly at random times and loads....
  6. Anybody have a Solution For Constant BSODs? At the End of my Rope here

Anybody have a Solution For Constant BSODs? At the End of my Rope here: hey all, im approaching the end of my ropes with some BSOD issues im having now for about 3 months which are progressively getting worse from once a week or so to now being dailey had about 8 in the space of a few hours the other night all seemingly at random times and loads....
  7. Anybody have a Solution For Constant BSODs? At the End of my Rope here

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Is there anybody here that understands why a simple home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there anybody here that understands why a simple home network: Is there anybody here that understands why a simple home network will not work in Windows 10, with Windows 7 I had no problems all my computers could see each other AND themselves? All can access the internet with Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc....
  9. If anybody has high disk usage of SYSTEM process. Post here. I am having the same issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    If anybody has high disk usage of SYSTEM process. Post here. I am having the same issue: Post here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-anybody-has-high-disk-usage-of-system-process/9a371ccd-7be1-41b6-a1c1-701cc40daecc
  10. Any Stock traders here -- Good Metastoc to ASCII program anybody

Any Stock traders here -- Good Metastoc to ASCII program anybody: Hi folks Anybody do any stock exchange trading on here !!! I'm sure there must be a few!! I'm looking for a nice quick preferably FREE program to convert METASTOC data format (it's a data standard format a lot of Stock exchange market data vendor providers keep their data...