Windows 10: Anybody know how to fix this? I’m trying to update the drivers for my Ethernet controller....

Discus and support Anybody know how to fix this? I’m trying to update the drivers for my Ethernet controller.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BigFFin [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BigFFin, May 26, 2020.

1. Anybody know how to fix this? I’m trying to update the drivers for my Ethernet controller....

/u/BigFFin, May 26, 2020
  2. Dillinger Win User

Ethernet controllers problems

thats what i have been doing is going to the device mgr and clicking the the let me choose. but it always says "windows can not install your ethernet controller. And there the Ethernet Controller isnt in the list..im going to be working on this all night. I just got back from work.

Dillinger, May 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 will not stay connected through ethernet

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Firstly, I suggest you to install all the pending Windows Updates if there are any.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type
      troubleshooting

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Network drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Network drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.

• Expand Network adapters.

• Right-click on the Ethernet device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.

• Select the option to Delete driver software.

• Follow the same step to Uninstall Wi-Fi driver.

• Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset and Network drivers.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Giridhar J, May 26, 2020
  4. rez001 Win User

Anybody know how to fix this? I’m trying to update the drivers for my Ethernet controller....

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

Anybody know how to fix this? I’m trying to update the drivers for my Ethernet controller.... install-driver-software.png

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

Anybody know how to fix this? I’m trying to update the drivers for my Ethernet controller.... pick-comptible-driver-software.png

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

Anybody know how to fix this? I’m trying to update the drivers for my Ethernet controller.... select-network-adapter.png

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

Anybody know how to fix this? I’m trying to update the drivers for my Ethernet controller.... Limited-wi-fi-connection-solved.png

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Anybody know how to fix this? I’m trying to update the drivers for my Ethernet controller....

1. Anybody know how to fix this? I’m trying to update the drivers for my Ethernet controller.... - Similar Threads - Anybody fix I’m

2. Does anybody know how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anybody know how to fix this?: I entered the ms configuration and tried to optimize my computer I don't know what exact setting made My labtop like this, but I use the safe boot setting with minimal things, and something else, now my computer is stuck on this screen I can still see my cursor and move it as...
  3. Does anybody know how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anybody know how to fix this?: I entered the ms configuration and tried to optimize my computer I don't know what exact setting made My labtop like this, but I use the safe boot setting with minimal things, and something else, now my computer is stuck on this screen I can still see my cursor and move it as...
  4. Does anybody know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anybody know how to fix this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Succpodssssss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm91c9/does_anybody_know_how_to_fix_this/
  5. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Does anybody know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/osaisin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgavt1/does_anybody_know_how_to_fix_this/
  6. Does anybody know how to fix this??

Does anybody know how to fix this??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Awkward-Gur3604 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iloif8/does_anybody_know_how_to_fix_this/
  7. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Does anybody know how to fix this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/EONMASTER98 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxu6vo/does_anybody_know_how_to_fix_this/
  8. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Does anybody know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Boi_virgin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqcu2a/does_anybody_know_how_to_fix_this/
  9. I’m trying to reset my PC. Does anybody know what this is??

I’m trying to reset my PC. Does anybody know what this is??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/greks006s [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4e4gu/im_trying_to_reset_my_pc_does_anybody_know_what/
  10. does anybody know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    does anybody know how to fix this: [img] thank you 148225