Windows 10: Anybody know how to solve this? I have no idea.

Discus and support Anybody know how to solve this? I have no idea. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KosmicFoX [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KosmicFoX, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Anybody know how to solve this? I have no idea.

/u/KosmicFoX, Jul 18, 2020

2. How to install display language if not listed i have an htc 8x

hello i frem greece and i just bought an htc 8x.I want to add greek as a display language because it is not listed does anybody know how?step by step please because i am new here!

ΠαναγιώτηςΒαΐτσης, Jul 18, 2020
  3. How to identify which model of Realtek HD Audio I have...

Belarc Advisor will usually tell you more than you need to know. You might also go to Start > Run and enter dxdiag and check out the Sound tab. Finally, you could step through the properties of the device as listed in your Device Manager - right click on My Computer > Properties > Sound, video and game controllers > right click on [your device] > Properties > Driver.

Having said that, it typically is not a good idea to upgrade HW drivers unless your current driver is corrupt, or if the new driver specifically addresses a problem you are having. If you have XP, it might be best to uninstall the current drivers, reboot and let XP reload what it has in its data base, or as suggested, go out to the motherboard maker's site and download the drivers from there.

Bill_Bright, Jul 18, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Anybody know how to solve this? I have no idea.

Anybody know what these artifacts are?

@Nisko

Sorry, was off for a while...

I finally found the Unicode setting. Thunderbird settings are convoluted, at best.

First, here is the Unicode setting.

Anybody know how to solve this? I have no idea. [​IMG]

Second, the font. Notice it defaults to Arial. I had gone back and changed mine to Calibri from Segoe. This setting is a bit tricky to get to. Mouse likes to jump off focus getting to it. You need to click Options to get a list that includes Options. *Confused Weird.

Then Display:

Hope this helps......

f14tomcat, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Anybody know how to solve this? I have no idea.

1. Anybody know how to solve this? I have no idea. - Similar Threads - Anybody solve idea

2. I have to know how to solve this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have to know how to solve this: I have changed region and time but when I changed back EA app can't launch any games. why? and how to fix this ?? I have to go to change some setting in windows???Window 11 2H22...
  3. I have to know how to solve this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have to know how to solve this: I have changed region and time but when I changed back EA app can't launch any games. why? and how to fix this ?? I have to go to change some setting in windows???Window 11 2H22...
  4. Does anybody know how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anybody know how to fix this?: I entered the ms configuration and tried to optimize my computer I don't know what exact setting made My labtop like this, but I use the safe boot setting with minimal things, and something else, now my computer is stuck on this screen I can still see my cursor and move it as...
  5. Does anybody know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anybody know how to fix this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Succpodssssss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm91c9/does_anybody_know_how_to_fix_this/
  6. Does anybody know how to solve the critical error issue

Does anybody know how to solve the critical error issue: When I click the little windows button on the bottom of my screen it says “critical error” and tells me to sign out. Does anybody know how to fix this any help would be appreciated. submitted by /u/RetroDefault [link] [comments]...
  7. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Does anybody know how to fix this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/EONMASTER98 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxu6vo/does_anybody_know_how_to_fix_this/
  8. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Does anybody know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Boi_virgin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqcu2a/does_anybody_know_how_to_fix_this/
  9. anybody know how to fix this? having trouble connecting to the wifi

anybody know how to fix this? having trouble connecting to the wifi: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/plcrzd0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/erunf2/anybody_know_how_to_fix_this_having_trouble/
  10. does anybody know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    does anybody know how to fix this: [img] thank you 148225