Windows 10: Anybody know what causes these weird white lines/outlines on apps

Discus and support Anybody know what causes these weird white lines/outlines on apps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Endus322 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3li71/anybody_know_what_causes_these_weird_white/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Endus322, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Anybody know what causes these weird white lines/outlines on apps

/u/Endus322, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Weird text outlining- Windows 10

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing with Windows 10?

• What exactly do you mean by weird text outlining?

• Are you facing any issue with applications?
    In the screenshot, I am unable to see any weird outlining. But if you are seeing any issue with the display then I suggest you to try installing all the pending Windows Updates and check for the issue. If the issue still persists then try changing
    the resolution and check.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Weird outlines around things

there are weird outlines around apps when they aren't full screen and when I right click on the desktop it is all white. i just reinstalled windows. windows 10

there is also a white box over the right click menu when i right click on the desktop

Dropthebomb175, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Anybody know what causes these weird white lines/outlines on apps

Weird black and white squiggles on my software??

Every time i click any software, It has some weird black and white squiggly outline. I've had this issue before And i somehow fixed it. But i don't know HOW this happened, Or how i can fix it. This only happens when i click any software on my screen. I tried
    resetting my PC but that didn't fix the issue. I don't know what caused it or how to remove it.

Here's What i'm trying to fix, And what it looks like:
    Anybody know what causes these weird white lines/outlines on apps 9c29e33c-a7dd-474d-94e2-a454fefa208a?upload=true.png

It has some weird squiggly black and white outline Whenever i click any software.

I need help ASAP Cause this is starting to bother me.

FuzzylinHorse23, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Anybody know what causes these weird white lines/outlines on apps

1. Anybody know what causes these weird white lines/outlines on apps - Similar Threads - Anybody causes weird

2. what are these lines does anybody know the fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what are these lines does anybody know the fix?: hello when i try to start a game up and play it for a few minutes these weird lines appear on the game does anybody know what it is and how to fix it?...
  3. what are these lines does anybody know the fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what are these lines does anybody know the fix?: hello when i try to start a game up and play it for a few minutes these weird lines appear on the game does anybody know what it is and how to fix it?...
  4. Weird white lines on certain apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird white lines on certain apps: Hello recently I started noticing these glitchy white lines on certain apps on my lenovo, What is this, it has weird patterns and it goes in and out like a animation.This is Wallpaper EngineLenovo VantageDo anyone have a solution? I tried updated and updating all my drivers,...
  5. Weird white lines on certain apps

Weird white lines on certain apps: Hello recently I started noticing these glitchy white lines on certain apps on my lenovo, What is this, it has weird patterns and it goes in and out like a animation.This is Wallpaper EngineLenovo VantageDo anyone have a solution? I tried updated and updating all my drivers,...
  6. Weird white lines on certain apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. weird white lines with movies and tv app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird white lines with movies and tv app: hello I am having weird white lines with the movies and tv app around some objects when I have a video paused in full screen it appears and I have the line that moves which part of the video I want to go there and the lines/over contrast isn't there I'm trying to screenshot a...
  8. weird white lines with movies and tv app

weird white lines with movies and tv app: hello I am having weird white lines with the movies and tv app around some objects when I have a video paused in full screen it appears and I have the line that moves which part of the video I want to go there and the lines/over contrast isn't there I'm trying to screenshot a...
  9. Weird white lines in all Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird white lines in all Microsoft apps: Hi, I have an ASUS tuf fx505 dt gaming laptop. I am facing a weird issue. Whenever I launch VS code or MS teams on my laptop, they open with weird white lines all over the place, whenever I hover over those lines they disappear. This has been going on with MS teams for quite...
  10. Weird white outline bug?

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird white outline bug?: Hello, I'm having this issue where everything on windows 10 is being highlighted with a white outline, and it's spamming over and over again. I have restarted my pc 2 times and the problem persist. I can't even type in start menu to open my programs. Windows version:...