Windows 10: Anybody know what "JudgeProdMDM" is? I suspect it to be a virus, but my computer won't let...

Discus and support Anybody know what "JudgeProdMDM" is? I suspect it to be a virus, but my computer won't let... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gus_the_meow [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gus_the_meow, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Anybody know what "JudgeProdMDM" is? I suspect it to be a virus, but my computer won't let...

/u/gus_the_meow, Dec 23, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. westom Win User
    Computer won't POST/boot

'Elsewhere' might be load of another computer. Or might be loading the 3.3v and 5V Standby with 2 and 10 watt resistors from Radio Shack. (Another computer is easier.)

'Elsewhere' is suggested because finding a short on a motherboard (especially if it only occurs with heat) without advanced test equipment is difficult. 'Elsewhere' is to only eliminate the less likely suspect from a suspect list of two.

Another technique we use (but might require too much time) is to use temperature. For example, refrigerate the computer. Then touch a soldering iron to each IC after power up. Does the resulting heat cause a failure in less than 30 seconds (and not when motherboard is cooler)? Heat is a diagnostic tool to isolate a failure that has now been clearly identified.

Which chips are suspect? View the BIOS. Any peripheral that can force a computer restart is on the suspect list. Most functions are in the South Bridge chip. A large chip that connects to PCI bus, USB, Ethernet, and other peripherals. (North bridge connects to memory.)

If placing a bet, odds overwhelmingly indict the motherboard. 3.3 volts and 5V Standby are two separate power supplies inside the PSU. Would be independent of each other inside a PSU. And are common to motherboard chips.

westom, Dec 23, 2019
  4. Anybody know what "JudgeProdMDM" is? I suspect it to be a virus, but my computer won't let...

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

Anybody know what "JudgeProdMDM" is? I suspect it to be a virus, but my computer won't let...

1. Anybody know what "JudgeProdMDM" is? I suspect it to be a virus, but my computer won't let... - Similar Threads - Anybody JudgeProdMDM suspect

2. Dose anybody know what this icon is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dose anybody know what this icon is: Dose anybody know what this icon is? So this has happened to me twice playing a game got stuck at the loading screen or that’s what it felt like but my game didn’t crash bc I can press the windows key and it works but u know when u press the windows key and u tab out well...
  3. Dose anybody know what this icon is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dose anybody know what this icon is: Dose anybody know what this icon is? So this has happened to me twice playing a game got stuck at the loading screen or that’s what it felt like but my game didn’t crash bc I can press the windows key and it works but u know when u press the windows key and u tab out well...
  4. Anybody here know what this is about?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anybody here know what this is about?: submitted by /u/-Chicken_of_the_cave [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mhgg7s/anybody_here_know_what_this_is_about/
  5. Anybody know what these files are in C:\

Anybody know what these files are in C:\: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NetStreet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ljbmbi/anybody_know_what_these_files_are_in_c/
  6. Suspected virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspected virus: Recently i was looking into my antivirus notifications and saw dxgiadaptercache.exe allowed to network. On searching online , it was showing as severe TROJAN so i runned security scan using bitdefender but couldnt find anything then i ran using MS security and found 341...
  7. Anybody know what this is? is it from a virus, windows defender, or something else? it...

Anybody know what this is? is it from a virus, windows defender, or something else? it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/confusion9000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3vywy/anybody_know_what_this_is_is_it_from_a_virus/
  8. Anybody know whats happening to my apps?

Anybody know whats happening to my apps?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/valeexx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3vy4x/anybody_know_whats_happening_to_my_apps/
  9. Anybody know what this icon is?

Anybody know what this icon is?: I’ve noticed this icon, only on video games. You guys familiar with it? Or is it built in with the system? Here. Thanks submitted by /u/Muzziken [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbf0sz/anybody_know_what_this_icon_is/
  10. Anybody know what these artifacts are?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anybody know what these artifacts are?: What they are, what causes them and, most importantly, how to get rid of them......... [img] 119506

Users found this page by searching for:

1. judgeprodmdm