Windows 10: Anybody know what the cumulative update brings tomorrow?

Discus and support Anybody know what the cumulative update brings tomorrow? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; No, only MS knows and they will not say anything till Tomorrow. 127000 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Josey Wales, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Anybody know what the cumulative update brings tomorrow?

No, only MS knows and they will not say anything till Tomorrow.

:)

Josey Wales, Feb 11, 2019
  2. kn00tcn Win User

Microsoft controversially brings cumulative updates to W7 & W8.1

i think they had a special win7 updated edition in may... in fact i thought they were supposed to be going cumulative in may, i even saw such an update!

kn00tcn, Feb 11, 2019
  3. RejZoR Win User

True. Anyone remembers how long it took to update vanilla Windows 7 with all updates released just 6 months later. It took ages even on high end systems. Windows 10 with cumulative takes like few minutes a year after vanilla was released.

RejZoR, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Anybody know what the cumulative update brings tomorrow?

AND for Poor People in POOR countries with poor internet speed and budget /bandwidth problems

10 x 100mb downloads spread out over time for these people may be do'able
    1x 1 gig cumulative Download may in those circumstances be not possable

Not Every one has or can afford mega Bandwidth for these mega updates

ESPECIALLY IF MICROSOFT'S UPDATE fu&KS YOUR pC and your left to redownload

dorsetknob, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Anybody know what the cumulative update brings tomorrow?

1. Anybody know what the cumulative update brings tomorrow? - Similar Threads - Anybody cumulative update

2. Anybody know why wifi is wokrking on a AR9002WB-1NG but bluetooth isn't?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anybody know why wifi is wokrking on a AR9002WB-1NG but bluetooth isn't?: I recently got a mpcie to pcie adapter and i pulled the network card out of a asus ep121. It worked fine in the tablet(which was also running windows 10)but its not working properly in a asus m5a78l-m lx v2 board. Wifi works fine but the bluetooth doesn't. It thinks theres no...
  3. What's up with the cumulative update (KB4487017) for Win10 1803.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What's up with the cumulative update (KB4487017) for Win10 1803.: It would appear there is a rather severe problem with the cumulative update (KB4487017). Many users are reporting BSOD faults after this update was installed as part of the Patch Tuesday updates around 12-12-19. For me, I got the update sometime overnight and the update...
  4. Anybody know what the cumulative update brings tomorrow?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anybody know what the cumulative update brings tomorrow?: No, only MS knows and they will not say anything till Tomorrow. 127000
  5. When is a Cumulative Update not a Cumulative Update?

When is a Cumulative Update not a Cumulative Update?: I've just completed a clean install of Windows 10 v1809 (Build 17763.292) x64 After running Windows Update to get the latest patches, I found that it had downloaded two versions of 2019-01 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10 Version...
  6. Patch Tuesday tomorrow?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Patch Tuesday tomorrow?: Does anyone know if the usual slew of patch Tuesday updates are due tomorrow ? I wonder if last Tuesday being a non working day for new year whether MS would class the 2nd Tuesday release for the 15th (if they follow a 2nd working Tuesday schedule) 124841
  7. Anybody know what these artifacts are?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anybody know what these artifacts are?: What they are, what causes them and, most importantly, how to get rid of them......... [img] 119506
  8. Ad aware program suddenly appeared -- anybody know what it is

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ad aware program suddenly appeared -- anybody know what it is: Hi there Not sure where this program came from --anybody got an idea what it is - easy enough to get rid of but am curious to know what it is. I suspect it probably is bundled with bloatware when downloading something - many sites make stuff so confusing to download...
  9. Macrium Tecnicians USB Legit or what --anybody know

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Tecnicians USB Legit or what --anybody know: Hi folks I came across something called "Macrium Tecnician's USB" - anybody know if this is a "legit" Macrium product or have some people been messing around with stuff on those sites not to be mentioned here. The tool seemed actually quite useful so I'd really love to...
  10. Anybody know about anytime upgrade for Windows 10

Anybody know about anytime upgrade for Windows 10: I have Windows 7 home premium. I would like to get Windows 10 professional. Anybody know what the options will be? Will they have an anytime upgrade likes Windows 7? 6574