Windows 10: anybody know what this arrow does next to the media controls? clicking it doesn't do...

Discus and support anybody know what this arrow does next to the media controls? clicking it doesn't do... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/justin-ma-wav [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/justin-ma-wav, Jul 30, 2020.

1. anybody know what this arrow does next to the media controls? clicking it doesn't do...

/u/justin-ma-wav, Jul 30, 2020
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Anybody know what these artifacts are?

@Nisko

Sorry, was off for a while...

I finally found the Unicode setting. Thunderbird settings are convoluted, at best.

First, here is the Unicode setting.

anybody know what this arrow does next to the media controls? clicking it doesn't do... [​IMG]

Second, the font. Notice it defaults to Arial. I had gone back and changed mine to Calibri from Segoe. This setting is a bit tricky to get to. Mouse likes to jump off focus getting to it. You need to click Options to get a list that includes Options. *Confused Weird.

anybody know what this arrow does next to the media controls? clicking it doesn't do... [​IMG]

Then Display:

Hope this helps......

f14tomcat, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 30, 2020
  4. gpstoloff Win User

anybody know what this arrow does next to the media controls? clicking it doesn't do...

Edge-When I right click back arrow it shows no history

You're lucky, Rick. My Edge doesn't keep any history.

I've tried changing the clear settings to clear nothing, but no joy!

Any suggestions?

gpstoloff, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

anybody know what this arrow does next to the media controls? clicking it doesn't do...

1. anybody know what this arrow does next to the media controls? clicking it doesn't do... - Similar Threads - anybody arrow does

2. Do anybody know what is this? SHA1:0x55c857e2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do anybody know what is this? SHA1:0x55c857e2: Hello all again :/, i need answer immediately. So in task manager i have SHA1:0x55c857e2 Intel PROSet/Wireless service. I do put it in virus total no detection but.. Some IP adress i can send it here but if anyone responds. I need help i think its malware. The IP is from...
  3. Do anybody know what is this? SHA1:0x55c857e2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Do anybody know what is this? SHA1:0x55c857e2: Hello all again :/, i need answer immediately. So in task manager i have SHA1:0x55c857e2 Intel PROSet/Wireless service. I do put it in virus total no detection but.. Some IP adress i can send it here but if anyone responds. I need help i think its malware. The IP is from...
  4. Do anybody know what is this? SHA1:0x55c857e2

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. what are these lines does anybody know the fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what are these lines does anybody know the fix?: hello when i try to start a game up and play it for a few minutes these weird lines appear on the game does anybody know what it is and how to fix it?...
  6. what are these lines does anybody know the fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what are these lines does anybody know the fix?: hello when i try to start a game up and play it for a few minutes these weird lines appear on the game does anybody know what it is and how to fix it?...
  7. Weird mic icon that I cannot click on , does anybody know what this is for??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird mic icon that I cannot click on , does anybody know what this is for??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Drivesitstraight [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxcfwq/weird_mic_icon_that_i_cannot_click_on_does/
  8. Does anybody know what is this icon next to the sound icon?

Does anybody know what is this icon next to the sound icon?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/solidasrog [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie76tn/does_anybody_know_what_is_this_icon_next_to_the/
  9. does anybody know what caused this and how to fix this?

does anybody know what caused this and how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ProudNineYrOld [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2f9wb/does_anybody_know_what_caused_this_and_how_to_fix/
  10. GameInput Redistributable, does anybody know what this is?

GameInput Redistributable, does anybody know what this is?: I found it installed in my programs list today: https://i.imgur.com/LnfnsPU.png Apparently it's from Microsoft, but I can't find any official info on it. There's another recent thread about it here and nobody there knows what it is either. submitted by /u/sheburns...