Windows 10: Anybody know what this icon is?

Discus and support Anybody know what this icon is? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’ve noticed this icon, only on video games. You guys familiar with it? Or is it built in with the system? Here. Thanks submitted by /u/Muzziken... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Muzziken, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Anybody know what this icon is?

I’ve noticed this icon, only on video games. You guys familiar with it? Or is it built in with the system? Here. Thanks

submitted by /u/Muzziken
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Muzziken, Jun 18, 2020
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Anybody know what these artifacts are?

@Nisko

Sorry, was off for a while...

I finally found the Unicode setting. Thunderbird settings are convoluted, at best.

First, here is the Unicode setting.

Anybody know what this icon is? [​IMG]

Second, the font. Notice it defaults to Arial. I had gone back and changed mine to Calibri from Segoe. This setting is a bit tricky to get to. Mouse likes to jump off focus getting to it. You need to click Options to get a list that includes Options. *Confused Weird.

Then Display:

Hope this helps......

f14tomcat, Jun 18, 2020
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Anybody know what this icon is?

Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Anybody know what this icon is?

1. Anybody know what this icon is? - Similar Threads - Anybody icon

2. Dose anybody know what this icon is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dose anybody know what this icon is: Dose anybody know what this icon is? So this has happened to me twice playing a game got stuck at the loading screen or that’s what it felt like but my game didn’t crash bc I can press the windows key and it works but u know when u press the windows key and u tab out well...
  3. Dose anybody know what this icon is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dose anybody know what this icon is: Dose anybody know what this icon is? So this has happened to me twice playing a game got stuck at the loading screen or that’s what it felt like but my game didn’t crash bc I can press the windows key and it works but u know when u press the windows key and u tab out well...
  4. Anybody know how to bring back the Weather icon with the temp and rain?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anybody know how to bring back the Weather icon with the temp and rain?: On Windows 10 pro the little weather icon that used to be by the time and date is now replaced by a newspaper icon. There's a thread that ALMOST has the same problem but not quite what I'm looking for so the solutions don't work for me on thata one and it's locked....
  5. Anybody know how to bring back the Weather icon with the temp and rain?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anybody know how to bring back the Weather icon with the temp and rain?: On Windows 10 pro the little weather icon that used to be by the time and date is now replaced by a newspaper icon. There's a thread that ALMOST has the same problem but not quite what I'm looking for so the solutions don't work for me on thata one and it's locked....
  6. Anybody know how to bring back the Weather icon with the temp and rain?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Weird mic icon that I cannot click on , does anybody know what this is for??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird mic icon that I cannot click on , does anybody know what this is for??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Drivesitstraight [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxcfwq/weird_mic_icon_that_i_cannot_click_on_does/
  8. Does anybody know what is this icon next to the sound icon?

Does anybody know what is this icon next to the sound icon?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/solidasrog [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie76tn/does_anybody_know_what_is_this_icon_next_to_the/
  9. Does anybody know how to fix this? I have show icons, never thumbnails off, and I tried...

Does anybody know how to fix this? I have show icons, never thumbnails off, and I tried...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Qwerty_Bear [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/glbyyn/does_anybody_know_how_to_fix_this_i_have_show/
  10. Does anybody know how to get the spinning icon back whilst logging on?

Does anybody know how to get the spinning icon back whilst logging on?: [IMG] submitted by /u/MrRazamataz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gbeum5/does_anybody_know_how_to_get_the_spinning_icon/