Windows 10: Anybody know why wifi is wokrking on a AR9002WB-1NG but bluetooth isn't?

Discus and support Anybody know why wifi is wokrking on a AR9002WB-1NG but bluetooth isn't? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently got a mpcie to pcie adapter and i pulled the network card out of a asus ep121. It worked fine in the tablet(which was also running windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Onixiya, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Onixiya Win User

Anybody know why wifi is wokrking on a AR9002WB-1NG but bluetooth isn't?

I recently got a mpcie to pcie adapter and i pulled the network card out of a asus ep121. It worked fine in the tablet(which was also running windows 10)but its not working properly in a asus m5a78l-m lx v2 board. Wifi works fine but the bluetooth doesn't. It thinks theres no bluetooth stuff whatsoever. Apparently windows 10 doesn't like the card and i tried a solution to it(can't remember the link to the post, if i see it, i put it here). The solution however required downloading something from a dead site which is a bit of a problem. I searched up the card but i get a bunch of links to sites that look a bit suspicious. I tried emailing azurewave for this but they never got back so i'm asking here. I only got the adapter so i could use bluetooth and it would be a shame if i can't use it.

:)

Onixiya, Mar 2, 2019
  2. LemP Win User
    LemP, Mar 2, 2019
  3. hwYum Win User
    [Solved] Windows 10 and Atheros AR9002WB-1NG compatibility

I have faced the same problem(frankly speaking it was even worse. I cannot boot my PC with Win 10), and now I resolved the problem.

First of all, the reason of the problem is crash with the driver of Atheros AR9002WB-1NG and Windows system.

And its solution is UPDATE the driver.

Here is HOW to FIX the problem STEP-BY-STEP:

1. Boot your Windows as Safe-mode

2. Go to Device Manager

3. Find Atheros AR9002WB-1NG driver, and make it DISABLED

4. Reboot your system (now your Windows system works, because the crashed driver is disabled.)

5. Connect with a WIRED network line(since your wireless driver is disabled, wi-fi does not work)

6. Download the up-to-date driver from the official website of Atheros (https://www.atheros.cz/atheros-wireless-download.php?chipset=31&system=8)

7. Again go to Device Manager

8. Find Atheros AR9002WB-1NG, and click update the driver

9. Use the downloaded driver file, when you update the driver

Please make sure that the automatically installed or advised driver of the network device by Windows 10 is OUTDATED and INCOMPATIBLE with the new OS. You should download the up-to-date one MANUALLY from the manufacturer's website(the driver for Windows 8
    also works well for Windows 10).

Good luck!

hwYum, Mar 2, 2019
  4. DMW3141 Win User

[Solved] Windows 10 and Atheros AR9002WB-1NG compatibility

The CZ website mentioned is no longer in use and atheros-drivers.com provides a lovely loop that does nothing when trying to get the latest X64 driver.

Any help in directing me to where to get the latest AR9002WB-1NG driver?

/dmw

DMW3141, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Anybody know why wifi is wokrking on a AR9002WB-1NG but bluetooth isn't? - Similar Threads - Anybody why wifi

2. Does anybody know why I would get this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anybody know why I would get this error: I got this error message when I had to do a system restore from a restore point. While trouble shooting to see if that fixed the problem I ran the chkdsk command and got this error....
  3. Does anybody know why I would get this error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anybody know why I would get this error: I got this error message when I had to do a system restore from a restore point. While trouble shooting to see if that fixed the problem I ran the chkdsk command and got this error....
  4. Anybody know why my taskbar is so high

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anybody know why my taskbar is so high: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pablo-H131 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/itn8ld/anybody_know_why_my_taskbar_is_so_high/
  5. Anybody know what this icon is?

Anybody know what this icon is?: I’ve noticed this icon, only on video games. You guys familiar with it? Or is it built in with the system? Here. Thanks submitted by /u/Muzziken [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbf0sz/anybody_know_what_this_icon_is/
  6. Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared?: [ATTACH] So i noticed in the last week my apps have disappeared and the Microsoft store feature doesn't work? I have done various updates but I can't get it back. Thanks in advance...
  7. Anybody know about this

Anybody know about this: [ATTACH] https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft/windows-10-the-new-hidden-features-found-in-preview-builds/ Build 19063 submitted by /u/MUKUND16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5tjzg/anybody_know_about_this/
  8. anybody know how to fix this? having trouble connecting to the wifi

anybody know how to fix this? having trouble connecting to the wifi: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/plcrzd0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/erunf2/anybody_know_how_to_fix_this_having_trouble/
  9. Anybody know why the internet settings are different in win10?

Anybody know why the internet settings are different in win10?: [ATTACH] I was having problems with being kicked out of COD games and told i was offline by blizzard but my discord continued working and when I went to any website it would give me a dns error then say no internet, but I clearly have internet. I was wondering if anybody...
  10. Anybody know what these artifacts are?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anybody know what these artifacts are?: What they are, what causes them and, most importantly, how to get rid of them......... [img] 119506

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com