Windows 10: Anybody knows an ad-block for windows 10 apps?

Discus and support Anybody knows an ad-block for windows 10 apps? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Apps downloaded from microsoft store. submitted by /u/faemvss [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/faemvss, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Anybody knows an ad-block for windows 10 apps?

/u/faemvss, Jul 1, 2020

2. How to block ads on Microsoft Edge and Start8 is not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below step provided. Try turning on the
    Block pop-ups and check if this helps to block the ads.

• Open Microsoft edge and click on () button.

• Go to settings and click on View advanced settings.
    • Turn on Block pop-ups.
    Start8 may not work as it works on Windows 8 due to incompatibility with Windows 10.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 1, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Anybody knows an ad-block for windows 10 apps?

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Anybody knows an ad-block for windows 10 apps?

1. Anybody knows an ad-block for windows 10 apps? - Similar Threads - Anybody knows block

2. Hello does anybody know if this app is safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello does anybody know if this app is safe?: Hello everyone.I was wondering if the app called Image Converter by Johnny Westlake, is safe? I recently installed it and uninstalled shortly after with the fear of it having hidden trojan or malware. I know apps on the Microsoft Store are usually checked roughly before...
  3. Anybody know whats happening to my apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anybody know whats happening to my apps?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/valeexx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3vy4x/anybody_know_whats_happening_to_my_apps/
  4. Anybody know what this icon is?

Anybody know what this icon is?: I’ve noticed this icon, only on video games. You guys familiar with it? Or is it built in with the system? Here. Thanks submitted by /u/Muzziken [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbf0sz/anybody_know_what_this_icon_is/
  5. Anybody know of any apps/programs to boost volume?

Anybody know of any apps/programs to boost volume?: My laptop has fairly low audio output, and at times this means videos on some websites are inaudibly low even when I max the volume out both on the site, and in my system settings. Does anybody know of any free programs or apps which can boost my volume? I used Letasoft...
  6. Anybody know about this

Anybody know about this: [ATTACH] https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft/windows-10-the-new-hidden-features-found-in-preview-builds/ Build 19063 submitted by /u/MUKUND16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5tjzg/anybody_know_about_this/
  7. Ad Blocking (Windows desktop app and Edge)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ad Blocking (Windows desktop app and Edge): My issue is actually two-fold, and very specific. I am using Windows 10 on a desktop PC. Ads on Hulu will not play through Edge or the desktop Hulu app. They do play in other browsers. I have no ad blocking software or extensions. Hulu believes Windows Defender is...
  8. Adding an app to "Blocked Apps and Games"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adding an app to "Blocked Apps and Games": How do I add an application to "Blocked Apps and Games" on my child's profile. I want to be able to block Fortnite when I feel that he's had enough. Please help!...
  9. Ad aware program suddenly appeared -- anybody know what it is

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ad aware program suddenly appeared -- anybody know what it is: Hi there Not sure where this program came from --anybody got an idea what it is - easy enough to get rid of but am curious to know what it is. I suspect it probably is bundled with bloatware when downloading something - many sites make stuff so confusing to download...
  10. Anybody know about anytime upgrade for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anybody know about anytime upgrade for Windows 10: I have Windows 7 home premium. I would like to get Windows 10 professional. Anybody know what the options will be? Will they have an anytime upgrade likes Windows 7? 6574