Windows 10: Anybody knows what is going on? I Assume that its a bug but I might be wrong

Discus and support Anybody knows what is going on? I Assume that its a bug but I might be wrong in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PidarBlyad [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PidarBlyad, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Anybody knows what is going on? I Assume that its a bug but I might be wrong

/u/PidarBlyad, Jul 30, 2020
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Anybody know what these artifacts are?

@Nisko

Sorry, was off for a while...

I finally found the Unicode setting. Thunderbird settings are convoluted, at best.

First, here is the Unicode setting.

Anybody knows what is going on? I Assume that its a bug but I might be wrong [​IMG]

Second, the font. Notice it defaults to Arial. I had gone back and changed mine to Calibri from Segoe. This setting is a bit tricky to get to. Mouse likes to jump off focus getting to it. You need to click Options to get a list that includes Options. *Confused Weird.

Anybody knows what is going on? I Assume that its a bug but I might be wrong [​IMG]

Then Display:

Hope this helps......

f14tomcat, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 30, 2020
  4. EricTheO Win User

Anybody knows what is going on? I Assume that its a bug but I might be wrong

does anyone know whats is wrong? after every boot i get this....!

I suggest you do a Google search for TWCU.

EricTheO, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Anybody knows what is going on? I Assume that its a bug but I might be wrong

1. Anybody knows what is going on? I Assume that its a bug but I might be wrong - Similar Threads - Anybody knows going

2. RAM bug i assume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM bug i assume: so i have 6 gb ram installed and task manager shows me i have 6 too but when i look for processes for example : microsoft edge it tells me it uses 600 mb but when i choose to see percents instead of values it tells me 20 % used so idk how is this possible also was...
  3. RAM bug i assume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAM bug i assume: so i have 6 gb ram installed and task manager shows me i have 6 too but when i look for processes for example : microsoft edge it tells me it uses 600 mb but when i choose to see percents instead of values it tells me 20 % used so idk how is this possible also was...
  4. RAM bug i assume

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I don’t know what’s going on!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don’t know what’s going on!: I was just wondering if someone could please help me because I really don’t understand what’s happening it’s only doing this to one monitor the other monitors completely fine I checked all my cords everything plugged in the right holes. I don’t understand what’s happening...
  6. i dont know whats wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i dont know whats wrong: my msvcp140.dll won't work and I am trying to play games but it is saying its missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-whats-wrong/6dc9affe-348a-49ac-ac8c-9e6223cfdffb
  7. OK i know this might not go down well but...

in Windows 10 Support
    OK i know this might not go down well but...: Hello Yesterday i decided to let W10 go ahead and download feature update 2004 and be done with it already because it was appearing as "pending" in Windows Update. Now before this i knew it might take some time but i never imagined it would take this long. It took 3 HOURS...
  8. Got a charge for $265 I ****assume*** for 365. What is going on?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Got a charge for $265 I ****assume*** for 365. What is going on?: What robbery. I need it reversed and now. I called the phony and useless "billing department" where I had to repeat everything V E R Y S L O W L Y three times. Was told it was a commercial bill and they need a commercial email address. I use gmail. Like G M A I L. Anyway,...
  9. Anybody know what this icon is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anybody know what this icon is?: I’ve noticed this icon, only on video games. You guys familiar with it? Or is it built in with the system? Here. Thanks submitted by /u/Muzziken [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbf0sz/anybody_know_what_this_icon_is/
  10. Anybody know what these artifacts are?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anybody know what these artifacts are?: What they are, what causes them and, most importantly, how to get rid of them......... [img] 119506