Windows 10: Anybody knows why my PC does this? Sometimes, after my PC is idle or randomly, my windows...

Discus and support Anybody knows why my PC does this? Sometimes, after my PC is idle or randomly, my windows... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CroPsychooo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CroPsychooo, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Anybody knows why my PC does this? Sometimes, after my PC is idle or randomly, my windows...

/u/CroPsychooo, Feb 20, 2021
  2. xXTenXx Win User

PC Randomly Reboots

Just recently, my PC started to randomly reboot, to start it was once every other day, and know every few minutes.
    Any suggestions to rectify this problem would be greatly appreciated.

xXTenXx, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Jonas Flo Win User
    Bluetooth still on while idle

Thanks for following the steps. Now, the settings won't take effect if you are only using normal PC idle mode. Normal functionality of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi settings are to stay connected even if PC is idle. With the settings that you have created, we would
    suggest that you set your PC to automatically go to Sleep or
    Hibernate
    once idle. In this way, the settings "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" should take effect.

To set your PC to automatically go to Sleep or Hibernate when idle, please follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel, set view by: Small
      icons.
    • Look for Power Options.
    • Click on Change when the computer sleeps on the left pane.
    • Set a timer.

Please try it out. Hope it helps. If you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to come back to us.

Jonas Flo, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Anybody knows why my PC does this? Sometimes, after my PC is idle or randomly, my windows...

PC shuts down randomly when idle

Hi Lunar,

The issue you're having with your computer which is randomly turning off can be caused by a conflict brought by some third-party software that are loaded on start up. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you perform a clean boot using the steps in this

article
    . This will exclude any third-party software that might be causing the issue.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Anybody knows why my PC does this? Sometimes, after my PC is idle or randomly, my windows...

1. Anybody knows why my PC does this? Sometimes, after my PC is idle or randomly, my windows... - Similar Threads - Anybody knows why

2. Why does my PC crash games and sometimes itself?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my PC crash games and sometimes itself?: Some weeks ago I rebuilt my PC. Since then my PC crashes when I try to play some heavier games ex.: Cyberpunk, Far Cry 5, Witcher 3; all on best settings.The crashes occur about 5-10 minutes into the gameplay. Other games, that are not that heavy Frost Punk don´t crash.I...
  3. Why does my pc randomly restart?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc randomly restart?: Hi,Ive had this issue for a bit now and what wondering if anyone would be able to help me? My PC sometimes just to randomly restart and it is a bit confusing so i'd like to get some help. I've run full system scans to make sure it's not any malware or virus causing this...
  4. Why does my pc randomly restart?

Why does my pc randomly restart?: Hi,Ive had this issue for a bit now and what wondering if anyone would be able to help me? My PC sometimes just to randomly restart and it is a bit confusing so i'd like to get some help. I've run full system scans to make sure it's not any malware or virus causing this...
  5. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why my PC does this?: Hi! I have an issue that whenever i try to restart my computer, it goes through the process of restarting, shows the restart screen, and when it needs to go to black screen, and then motherboard screen and windows loading, it does not. Right after restart screen, it drops a...
  6. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

Does anyone know why my PC does this?: Hi! I have an issue that whenever i try to restart my computer, it goes through the process of restarting, shows the restart screen, and when it needs to go to black screen, and then motherboard screen and windows loading, it does not. Right after restart screen, it drops a...
  7. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Does anybody know why this shadow of a window is always on my desktop? Sometimes it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anybody know why this shadow of a window is always on my desktop? Sometimes it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cagliostro2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l25tzu/does_anybody_know_why_this_shadow_of_a_window_is/
  9. Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared?: [ATTACH] So i noticed in the last week my apps have disappeared and the Microsoft store feature doesn't work? I have done various updates but I can't get it back. Thanks in advance...
  10. I’m trying to reset my PC. Does anybody know what this is??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m trying to reset my PC. Does anybody know what this is??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/greks006s [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4e4gu/im_trying_to_reset_my_pc_does_anybody_know_what/