Windows 10: Anybody used Broadcom BCM94352HMB Dual Band AC Wireless WiFi BT Card?

Discus and support Anybody used Broadcom BCM94352HMB Dual Band AC Wireless WiFi BT Card? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As per the thread - anybody? Broadcom BCM94352HMB Dual Band AC Wireless WiFi BT Card AzureWave DW 1550 -W32 | eBay I'm interested in this chappy as I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by krzemien, Jul 8, 2019.

1. krzemien Win User

Anybody used Broadcom BCM94352HMB Dual Band AC Wireless WiFi BT Card?

As per the thread - anybody?

Broadcom BCM94352HMB Dual Band AC Wireless WiFi BT Card AzureWave DW 1550 -W32 | eBay

I'm interested in this chappy as I might have to consider replacing otherwise perfect Intel's AC-7260HMB that I installed nearly 4 years ago in my trusty SONY VAIO laptop: as some of you are aware, Microsoft introduced changes/restrictions re: weak encryption keys via Bluetooth last month, resulting now in BSOD the moment I connect my wireless keyboard to this laptop since Jun 2019 OS CU, and Intel also very conveniently stopped supporting this card last month (I'm sure it's a coincidence, but I digress).

The Intel(R) Wireless 7260 Family and Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160...

More on the exact problem here on Intel forums (for aficionados only):

Forums

Also, could you advise that this is like-for-like replacement for the one I own already? This is the link to the product I own:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00N7474CS/

Finally, and out of interest, does anybody know what's the difference when compared with this one (being double the price)?

Azurewave Broadcom BCM94352HMB 802.11 Ac 867 Mbps Wireless-Ac Wlan + Bluetooth | eBay

Any feedback (or ideas!) will be appreciated.

:)

krzemien, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Teddy2016 Win User

WCMSVC service errors (ID 7011) causing Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 to be disabled and grayed out

Hi!

Need a little more information on the Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160. Is it this one?

Intel

• What does it say in Device Manager
    • Does the BIOS detect the card
    • Is the card seated in the slot
    I just went threw a bunch of software trouble shooting on a wireless USB button, and found out it was not software. Replacing the hardware fixed.

Teddy2016, Jul 8, 2019
  3. RCoon Win User
    Lenovo Thinkpad T520 Wireless display issue

One of the following wireless adapters is required:
    • Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1000, 1030, 2200, or 2230
    • Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2200 for Desktop
    • Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6200, 6205, 6230, or 6235
    • Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6205 for Desktop
    • Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N WiMAX 6150
    • Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N WiMAX 6250
    • Intel® Centrino® Ultimate-N 6300
    • Intel® Dual Band Wireless-N 7260
    • Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260
    • Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 for Desktop
    • Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
    • Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160
    • Intel® Wireless-N 7260
    • Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265
    • Intel® Dual Band Wireless-N 7265
    • Intel® Wireless-N 7265
    • Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
    • Intel® Tri Band Wireless-AC 17265
    • Broadcom BCM43228*
    • Broadcom BCM43241*
    • Broadcom BCM4352*

RCoon, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Sean44 Win User

Broadcom WiFi incompatible with Windows 10 Oct 2018 (1809) (BCM94352HMB)

I am having a serious issue with wifi connectivity and the latest beta test (Windows 10 October Update 1809) that was pushed out last week. Before this update, my wifi card would lose wifi connectivity about 2-3 times a week, this is not a distance issue
    because I am within 15 feet of the router and when this disconnect issue occurs, if I open up my wireless connections menu, absolutely 0 wifi ssid's show up in the list. There are typically around 8-10 around my house and 20+ at my work so there is no way
    this is correct. My network connections will continue to show 0 available wireless connections available until I right click on my wireless network adapter and disable it, and then re-enable it, causing all the wireless access points to show up again and connect.

Now with this latest October update, this is happening every 10-20 minutes, pretty much making wireless access with my laptop impossible. My wireless card is a Broadcom BCM94352HMB and laptop is a Lenovo
    y510p. I believe that Windows 10 is once again pushing incorrect drivers out with the latest update for broadcom wifi pci-e cards.

The driver I have currently installed shows 7.35.295.2 Provider: Broadcom Driver Date: 7/20/2015

Sean44, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Anybody used Broadcom BCM94352HMB Dual Band AC Wireless WiFi BT Card? - Similar Threads - Anybody used Broadcom

2. Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 problems: I can't use Bluetooth anymore. My computer forgot that it exists. How do I get it to work again? My System Manufacturer is Alienware and my System Model is Alienware Aurora R8. I tried updating the driver but it has the latest updates....
  3. Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 problems: I can't use Bluetooth anymore. My computer forgot that it exists. How do I get it to work again? My System Manufacturer is Alienware and my System Model is Alienware Aurora R8. I tried updating the driver but it has the latest updates....
  4. Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Intel dual band wireless AC-8265

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel dual band wireless AC-8265: My intel wirelsss card is not working verified that drivers are up to date. I get code 10 error device cannor start. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-dual-band-wireless-ac-8265/1d2891d7-66e6-4118-ae42-d247295d2b9d
  6. Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260: I ran some Windows updates and it made it so that my Bluetooth didn't work. In the adapter info it shows that there is Bluetooth capability, but when I try to connect to a Bluetooth device it acts like I don't have a Bluetooth adapter. This happened on two Sony Tap 11...
  7. Intel dual band wireless ac 7260 unable to turn wifi on

Intel dual band wireless ac 7260 unable to turn wifi on: I recently decided to upgrade the wifi for my HP envy dv4 laptop. It came with an intel centrino wireless n 2230 which is capped at less than half my normal download speed. I made sure to uninstall the drivers for the 2230 before putting in the newer 7260. I also made...
  8. Anybody used Broadcom BCM94352HMB Dual Band AC Wireless WiFi BT Card?

in Windows 10 News
    Anybody used Broadcom BCM94352HMB Dual Band AC Wireless WiFi BT Card?: As per the thread - anybody? Broadcom BCM94352HMB Dual Band AC Wireless WiFi BT Card AzureWave DW 1550 -W32 | eBay I'm interested in this chappy as I might have to consider replacing otherwise perfect Intel's AC-7260HMB that I installed nearly 4 years ago in my trusty SONY...
  9. intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem

intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem: I bought this card for my Dell Inspiron 1521 laptop early last year when a Windows creator's update caused my original WI-FI card to no longer work. Back then I tried this one and it had the problem of showing no WI-FI networks even though I am 5 feet from my router which...
  10. Broadcom 4352 AC card, low wireless signal.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Broadcom 4352 AC card, low wireless signal.: Yooooo! I have a Lenovo Y510p with modified BIOS so I could replace the crappy Intel wireless card that came with it (Intel Centrino N2230) for an Azurewave - Broadcom 4352. The experience has been good so far, the only problem I'm having is the low wireless signal with the...