Windows 10: AnyCast M2 Plus with Windows 10 - couldn't connect (MiraCast)

Discus and support AnyCast M2 Plus with Windows 10 - couldn't connect (MiraCast) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I just acquired a AnyCast M2 Plus and was trying it out with my Windows 10 PC. After connecting the dongle to my TV (both to the HDMI and USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/misidoro, Jan 27, 2020.

1. AnyCast M2 Plus with Windows 10 - couldn't connect (MiraCast)

Hello,

I just acquired a AnyCast M2 Plus and was trying it out with my Windows 10 PC.

After connecting the dongle to my TV (both to the HDMI and USB Ports), the device was recognized and when I used in "Display Settings" in Windows the option "Connect to wireless display", I got an "couldnt connect" error.

Anycast Firmware version: 18560002

The AnyCast device is configured to MiraCast, so I believe I dont need any Wifi connection in AnyCast (even If I did, didnt even know how to connect AnyCast to Wifi).

Questions:

1. Can I connect my Windows 10 PC to AnyCast directly without any wifi connection in AnyCast using Miracast?
    2. If yes, why do I get the error?
    3. If not, how do I connect AnyCast to my Wifi? From the instructions in the box, this shouldn't be necessary,

Info running dxdiag - check file DxDiag.txt at https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjCUQ7cSEEy1gttF45lnHGjRg7XmBA?e=mTaJJp

Info running netsh wlan show drivers:

Driver : Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265

Vendor : Intel Corporation

Provider : Microsoft

Date : 20/03/2018

Version : /u/misidoro
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/misidoro, Jan 27, 2020
  2. umfahref Win User

Could not connect to a wireless display

Hi !

The web interface of the AnyCast M2 Plus says that the newest updates are already installed.

It is very strange that every device is able to connect to AnyCast M2 Plus except Windows 10.

Greetings

umfahref, Jan 27, 2020
  3. d3nny354 Win User
    Could not connect to Anycast

I just bought hdmi dongle Anycast.

My devices (samsung tablet, xiaomi smartphone) is succesfully mirroring to tv by using Anycast.

The problem is my laptop (thinkpad x1 carbon, win 10 64 bit) only connecting just for about 1 second (tv display is blank and note in windows 10: connected)) and then back to disconnected.

My graphic driver is supporting miracast.

Firmware Anycast is updated.

My windows 10 is updated.

Pls help me. Thx.

d3nny354, Jan 27, 2020
  4. AnyCast M2 Plus with Windows 10 - couldn't connect (MiraCast)

setup incomplete because of a metered connection for miracast install

I have use Miracast type Anycast. I use Toshiba TV, and use Toshiba Satelite, Before i using Windows 8.1 and can't connect to my Miracast, the error is setup incomplete because of a metered connection, so it can't connect to wireless projector, i upgrade
    my windows to Windows 10, and still have same problem. Please suggest about this.

Thank you

RoyantoNainggolan, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

AnyCast M2 Plus with Windows 10 - couldn't connect (MiraCast)

1. AnyCast M2 Plus with Windows 10 - couldn't connect (MiraCast) - Similar Threads - AnyCast Plus couldn't

2. Miracast not working - Something went wrong, your display couldn't connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Miracast not working - Something went wrong, your display couldn't connect: Since I can't post to the original thread, I wanted to post my solution for others. In my case the BITDEFENDER Firewall blocked the connection. My PC has an ETHERNET connection to the LAN and a separate NOT CONNECTED WiFi USB dongle just for MiraCast as for some reason...
  3. Connect MagicJack Plus to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect MagicJack Plus to Windows 10: I am attempting to connect a MagicJack Plus to the Internet. Normally, one connects the MagicJack, via Ethernet, directly to the router that accesses the network or to a switch that gives access to a router. In this case, it is impractical to run a cable to the router or a...
  4. Problems with AnyCast in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with AnyCast in Windows 10: Hello, I am testing my AnyCast with both mobile and Windows 10 and while on Android cast works very well, the same does not happen with Windows 10. I am using Miracast and the device is from EzMira and followed instructions at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXLQYS29tMI In...
  5. Anycast Can't connect with Windowsill 10

Anycast Can't connect with Windowsill 10: Updated the drivers, checked dxdiag and it all seems ok. I have antivírus and several vpn software installed for work. It works on Android. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/misidoro [link] [comments]...
  6. Miracast Connectivity Issue

Miracast Connectivity Issue: Hi so i have problem with " project to this pc" feature. After i make changes to the setting to make it available my phone can detect it but when i try to cast it only gives me pin code even though the pin options is off. And it took long time buffer sign and its gone from my...
  7. Miracast no longer connects to devices, Windows 10

Miracast no longer connects to devices, Windows 10: I recently did a fresh install of Windows 10. After reinstalling everything else back I attempted to cast to my Roku but couldn't. Then I tried to connect to my routers admin gui and again, couldn't. I couldn't connect to the admin on my home router or my mobile hotspot....
  8. can't connect to miracast windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't connect to miracast windows 10: Hi, I have this problem with multiple laptops from different brands (dell, lenovo) with all updates (windows pro 1809 ) and latest drivers and multiple wireless miracast receivers (microsoft, lg, polycom). I can't get wireless display on any laptop to connect to any...
  9. Can't connect to Miracast

Can't connect to Miracast: Hello, i just upgraded to Windows 10 so i can connect to Miracast on my LG Smart TV. Whenever i try to connect my tv, it's either my wifi disconnected or my monitor sleeps then turns on again. I checked if my PC supports Miracast & it says it's available, I know the...
  10. Connect to Wireless Display with Miracast in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Connect to Wireless Display with Miracast in Windows 10: How to: Connect to Wireless Display with Miracast in Windows 10 How to Connect to a Wireless Display with Miracast in Windows 10 Miracast is a wireless technology your PC, laptop, or tablet can use to project your screen to wireless TVs, projectors, and streaming media...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect to anycast

2. pc canot find anycast

3. AnyCast couldn t connect Windows 10

4. Anycast Connect to Windows 10,
  5. anycast is not discoverable,
  6. windows 10 wont connet to anycast,
  7. anycast not discoverable,
  8. connect anycastplus to pc,
  9. start wfd anycast,
  10. anycast m2 not discoverable,
  11. conect anycast M2 windows PC and TV,