Windows 10: anyone able to clarify what these 5 partitions are?

Discus and support anyone able to clarify what these 5 partitions are? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My other pc's have 4, so i want to figure out what/why i have a difference here. Its one of those things :P [img] 151041 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by klepp0906, Feb 23, 2020.

1. klepp0906 Win User

anyone able to clarify what these 5 partitions are?

My other pc's have 4, so i want to figure out what/why i have a difference here. Its one of those things anyone able to clarify what these 5 partitions are? :p

anyone able to clarify what these 5 partitions are? [​IMG]

:)

klepp0906, Feb 23, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 23, 2020
  4. badrobot Win User

Partitioning My Hard Drive Without Losing Data

Download any of the suggested programs above and fire up Youtube for a step by step instruction. Easus is a good software. But I personally use MiniTool Partition Wizard.

It will only take 5 minutes to become a professional hard drive partitioner. anyone able to clarify what these 5 partitions are? :)

badrobot, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

1. anyone able to clarify what these 5 partitions are? - Similar Threads - anyone able clarify

2. Clarifying the file management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clarifying the file management: I have a laptop using Windows 11. When I purchased it new, I didn't realize that providing my Microsoft account info would link me to the cloud as a default. That drove me crazy. I can't remember how I managed to make that stop. My problem is that right now, my documents are...
  3. Clarifying the file management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clarifying the file management: I have a laptop using Windows 11. When I purchased it new, I didn't realize that providing my Microsoft account info would link me to the cloud as a default. That drove me crazy. I can't remember how I managed to make that stop. My problem is that right now, my documents are...
  4. Anyone able to help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone able to help with this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bilal_53 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uliofh/anyone_able_to_help_with_this/
  5. doubt...pls clarify

doubt...pls clarify: my friend was updating his windows,,,,,his windows were restarting when his pc shut down due to power cut.....what will happen now?? submitted by /u/Rage_Dash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jn89bd/doubtpls_clarify/
  6. anyone able to help

anyone able to help: dunno why im saying it here but do anyone know why when i play one of my games (roblox) it says you'll need a new app to play this roblox-player link? i dont really know what to do and would need some help. submitted by /u/oofoofoof333 [link] [comments]...
  7. Clarifying account deletion?

Clarifying account deletion?: Hello, I need some help as I am thoroughly confused. There are three very similar-seeming accounts I will be referring to and I'll use acronyms to differentiate them: a) the online Microsoft account that can be logged into on Microsoft.com ("OnMftAcc"), b) the Windows...
  8. Not able to delete partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to delete partition: Hi, I have 3 partitions on my disk C, D & E. Previously windows were installed on partition E, now it is installed on partition C. Now I am trying to delete the partition E but it is not allowing me to delete it. This could be because E partition is the primary partition &...
  9. Not able to create new partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to create new partition: Hi, I have 150 GB of free space in one partition and when I am trying to create a new partition out of it in the disk management, it is not happening. The mouse cursor just shows that some processing is happening but I am not seeing a new Unallocated space in my disk...
  10. Confused about my directX version, anyone available to clarify?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Confused about my directX version, anyone available to clarify?: Hello, I have a corei3 3.10Ghz second generation processor which comes with an intel HD2000 (sandy bridge) internal graphics memory. When I was used to use windows7, I installed Directx 11 but it always showed 10.1 I searched online and people said HD2000 wont support...