Windows 10: Anyone able to read these minidumps to help identify my BSOD issue?

Discus and support Anyone able to read these minidumps to help identify my BSOD issue? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amnz3b0YgYjlizUQq_iIyW5gBMpU?e=YXFATL I believe I linked the files correctly. The issues happen every day or 2 and it usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/8NightmanCometh8, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Anyone able to read these minidumps to help identify my BSOD issue?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amnz3b0YgYjlizUQq_iIyW5gBMpU?e=YXFATL

I believe I linked the files correctly. The issues happen every day or 2 and it usually happens when I am just idle or watching a Youtube. I can play games just fine but then I will be literally doing nothing when I get an "irql_not_less_or_equal" or "Kernal_security_check_failure". Everywhere I look points to hardware or driver issues, but I have done what feels like everything and have had no success. I am hoping I can try here again, and with the dmp files, hopefully it will shed some new light on the issue

submitted by /u/8NightmanCometh8
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/8NightmanCometh8, Mar 30, 2021
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Mar 30, 2021
  3. OleLarsen Win User
    BSOD and minidumps

Every few days I get a BSOD and I dont know how to read/analyze minidumps. Can anybody help?

OleLarsen, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Anyone able to read these minidumps to help identify my BSOD issue?

BSOD Kernel Mode Heap Corruption - Help reading minidump

Hi,

I have a W10 PC with Home Versoin 1903. I have been having problems with BSOD Kernel Mode Heap Corruption. It seems to be farily random but most usually happens when first starting the PC. I was trying to fix it and had seen that it may be possible to
    work out the cause by analysing a minidump file. However, there were no minidump files produced.

I have updated my Video Driver and it has improved a bit (crashes less often) and has now started producing minidump files.

Can anyone help analyse the minidump files here to work out what is causing the issue so I may be able to fix it?

dump file generated - 2 different crashes:

120219-25656-01.dmp

120519-26625-01.dmp

Photo of the error:

IMG_9569.jpg

thanks for any help,

Trevor

TrevorWarry, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

Anyone able to read these minidumps to help identify my BSOD issue?

1. Anyone able to read these minidumps to help identify my BSOD issue? - Similar Threads - Anyone able read

2. Help Reading Minidump and Identifying Crashing Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Reading Minidump and Identifying Crashing Problem: Hi there! For about 4 years I have been chasing a consistent BSOD panic on my computer. I have tried a bunch of both hardware and software fixes, but never really found the problem. It finally clicked in my head that I could have the minidump looked at by minds much smarter...
  3. Help Reading Minidump and Identifying Crashing Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Reading Minidump and Identifying Crashing Problem: Hi there! For about 4 years I have been chasing a consistent BSOD panic on my computer. I have tried a bunch of both hardware and software fixes, but never really found the problem. It finally clicked in my head that I could have the minidump looked at by minds much smarter...
  4. Need help with BSOD minidump reading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BSOD minidump reading: Hi,I've been having bluescreens for a very long time now. The most prominent one is driver irql_less_or_not_equal when playing valorant.Here are my minidumps and MSinfo32 files. I had no xxxx.sys when doing driver verifier030823-23125-01.zip030523-10750-01.zipwindows file...
  5. Need help with BSOD minidump reading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with BSOD minidump reading: Hi,I've been having bluescreens for a very long time now. The most prominent one is driver irql_less_or_not_equal when playing valorant.Here are my minidumps and MSinfo32 files. I had no xxxx.sys when doing driver verifier030823-23125-01.zip030523-10750-01.zipwindows file...
  6. Need help with BSOD minidump reading

7. BSOD - Need help identifying problem inside minidump

BSOD - Need help identifying problem inside minidump: Hello,I've attached 2 minidump files from recent BSOD. Can anyone let me know what the issue is, or how I can check these myself if it isnt too complicated.Thanks!https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rqT4vL6P8VZbq32S03Sg3-_C5juVd0Ej?usp=share_link...
  8. Need help reading BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help reading BSOD minidump: Hi,I have been having an issue for a while where a game Path of Exile keeps crashing my computer. I happened after they patched the game a couple month ago. I will start up the game and it would crash. Sometimes it played for 5-10 minutes, most other times it crashed on the...
  9. Need help reading BSOD minidump

Need help reading BSOD minidump: Hi,I have been having an issue for a while where a game Path of Exile keeps crashing my computer. I happened after they patched the game a couple month ago. I will start up the game and it would crash. Sometimes it played for 5-10 minutes, most other times it crashed on the...
  10. Need help reading BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging