Windows 10: anyone alse who plegdes never to buy a windows laptop again?

Discus and support anyone alse who plegdes never to buy a windows laptop again? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After installing windows version whatever, trying to get rid of my frustrations with windows 10, I managed to get the feeling that the positive reviews... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LucSu, Jan 22, 2022.

1. LucSu Win User

anyone alse who plegdes never to buy a windows laptop again?

After installing windows version whatever, trying to get rid of my frustrations with windows 10, I managed to get the feeling that the positive reviews of pcmag about being happy with the rounded corners covered the updates. As a user coming from Apple I must say that I do not care about the shape of the corners. The OS still sucks. As a user I do not think Apple is great but it works and mostly it works how I expect it to work. Now trying out windows i feel that Apple does not have any competition. Windows first team is playing in junior league in its own world trying to promote tiktok and c

:)

LucSu, Jan 22, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 22, 2022
  3. silkstone Win User
    Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Jan 22, 2022
  4. anyone alse who plegdes never to buy a windows laptop again?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

anyone alse who plegdes never to buy a windows laptop again?

1. anyone alse who plegdes never to buy a windows laptop again? - Similar Threads - anyone alse plegdes

2. anyone alse who plegdes never to buy a windows laptop again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone alse who plegdes never to buy a windows laptop again?: After installing windows version whatever, trying to get rid of my frustrations with windows 10, I managed to get the feeling that the positive reviews of pcmag about being happy with the rounded corners covered the updates. As a user coming from Apple I must say that I do...
  3. I will never buy a Microsoft license key ever again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I will never buy a Microsoft license key ever again: I bought a windows 10 pro retail license key a few months ago which i used in a virtual machine. My sister bought a new pc so i decided to give her my key since i practically wasnt using it. She failed to activate her windows 10 pro with it and when i booted up my VM i...
  4. I like to buy windows 10 pro or home OEM or retail key in bulk. Is there anyone who can...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I like to buy windows 10 pro or home OEM or retail key in bulk. Is there anyone who can...: I need to buy license keys in bulk that it work any country. Please send me more description. submitted by /u/Avesheak1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6e21s/i_like_to_buy_windows_10_pro_or_home_oem_or/
  5. New pc buy Windows again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New pc buy Windows again?: I just have a laptop with Windows 10 already installed (the laptop is new) and I want to build a gaming pc and assemble it myself. Now my question is if i have to buy Windows or if i can do it somehow? Neuer Pc nochmal Windows kaufen?
  6. Buying again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Buying again: Almost a year ago, I bought Minecraft on a mobile device, now I want to download it onto a laptop, it says I need to buy it again... How do I fix this? Do I need to buy it again? also is login live and a Minecraft account the same?...
  7. Will NEVER buy Microsoft again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will NEVER buy Microsoft again: Given this '1500462686' after 5 weeks of Windows 10 upgrade. Says they cannot contact me is a cop-out. Have to tweak Winaero a lot to use this MS-BS 10 garbage--from fonts to scrollbars and more. Cost me another $60 in Hughes.net tokens to deal with your many rotten...
  8. "NEVER AGAIN!" update option...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "NEVER AGAIN!" update option...: My Lenovo Ideapad 330 hates Windows updates. I have followed tutorials to turn off automatic updates, etc., but the OS continues to revert my attempts to turn off automatic updates. This is what I want: NEVER UPDATE AGAIN without my express permission. I don't want a pop up...
  9. Will I have to buy windows again?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will I have to buy windows again?: I have a digital license for windows 10 and my hard drive died. Will the license still follow my Microsoft account or will I have to buy a new copy of windows? submitted by /u/thehamburger999 [link] [comments]...
  10. I will never buy a windows machine again. screw your onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I will never buy a windows machine again. screw your onedrive: Imagine my surprise when I learn the acer windows laptop I bought, clearly stupidly in my old age buying old and outdated technology that has ALWAYS been a joke (has any windows ever been better than the last?), to find out all my files - desktop, downloads, documents,...