Windows 10: Anyone could help me?

Discus and support Anyone could help me? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok so just today I was going to upload a image to a programme and when it opened the files it closed. I have checked if I had a update missing but no,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/1vider1, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Anyone could help me?

Ok so just today I was going to upload a image to a programme and when it opened the files it closed.

I have checked if I had a update missing but no, I tried on other programmes but it closed too.

Apologies for the bad grammar

submitted by /u/1vider1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/1vider1, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Anyone could help me?

1. Anyone could help me? - Similar Threads - Anyone help

2. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  3. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  4. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  5. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  8. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My touch pad stopped working in windows can anyone help me ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touch pad stopped working in windows can anyone help me ?: For some reason I can only use my touch pad in BIOS , until today everyting was fine = https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-pad-stopped-working-in-windows-can-anyone/807fd4f4-bfc6-4bcd-beb8-12ccac4c84bc
  10. My touch pad stopped working in windows can anyone help me ?

My touch pad stopped working in windows can anyone help me ?: For some reason I can only use my touch pad in BIOS , until today everyting was fine = https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-pad-stopped-working-in-windows-can-anyone/807fd4f4-bfc6-4bcd-beb8-12ccac4c84bc