Windows 10: Anyone else experience these bugs?

Discus and support Anyone else experience these bugs? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I get three frequent bugs with Windows 10. -Certain windows lag when I close them. The taskbar lags sometimes when it hides/unhides. -Sometimes a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Space_Fox93, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Anyone else experience these bugs?

I get three frequent bugs with Windows 10.

-Certain windows lag when I close them. The taskbar lags sometimes when it hides/unhides.
    -Sometimes a window will overlap the taskbar when maximized. I have to press the windows key to get it to show up again.
    -Taskbar icons will occasionally disappear. I have to turn off/on icons to get them to reappear.

Anyone else experience this? Or maybe there's something going on with my hardware?

submitted by /u/Space_Fox93
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Space_Fox93, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Jizzler Win User

GeForce Experience

If the last post in that thread had been read, would see that a new version came out after the bug was found.

GeForce Experience 2.4.3 Release Highlights
    • Bug fixes for intermittent user accounts and application crash issues.
    • Fixed a bug that was causing the NVIDIA Streamer Service to use excess CPU cycles on some PCs.

Jizzler, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Shared Experiences

Hi,

Shared Experiences allow you to start a task on one device and finish it on another, or easily set up a remote control or other companion apps on a smartphone. If you don’t want to use the feature, we suggest that you disable it. Kindly follow these steps
    below:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
    • Enable it then restart your computer.
    • Go again to Shared Experiences in Settings app, and disable it completely.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 26, 2020
  4. 'Mike P Win User

Anyone else experience these bugs?

shared experiences

Thanks,

quick search....

You can quickly enable, disable, and change the Shared experiences settings on Windows 10 using the following steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Shared experiences.
    • Turn on or off the Share across devices toggle switch to enable or disable the feature.

Anyone else experience these bugs? 23aebb6e-f501-49c1-b427-4b0980d506b3?upload=true.jpg

'Mike P, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Anyone else experience these bugs?

1. Anyone else experience these bugs? - Similar Threads - Anyone else experience

2. Microsoft Photos app frequently hanging, failing. Anyone else experience this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Photos app frequently hanging, failing. Anyone else experience this?: Microsoft Photos app is frequently (every 2 or 3 times it opens a .jpg) hanging and failing to display the image, I close the app, blue circle spins for several seconds on the cursor, then the app resumes working, until next hang. Anyone else experiencing this? I've tried...
  3. Has anyone else experienced a bug in Microsoft Photos 2020.20070.10002.0

Has anyone else experienced a bug in Microsoft Photos 2020.20070.10002.0: I have folders full of photos from my game cameras. When I open a photo with Photos, there is no forward/back arrows, page up/down dont work. Sometimes it eventually starts working. Anyone else seeing this? Could it be because I have search indexer turned off? submitted by...
  4. Is anyone else getting this bug on Windows 10 Update 2004?

Is anyone else getting this bug on Windows 10 Update 2004?: I have started using the Light Mode after the 2004 update but every once in a while Windows automatically reverts back to using Dark Mode for some reason, and I have to manually revert back to Light Mode in Settings->Personalization->Colors. This happens around twice or...
  5. Does anyone else experience random bluetooth disconnects for headphones when it's not in use?

Does anyone else experience random bluetooth disconnects for headphones when it's not in use?: When my headphones don't have sound playing through them, after about 60s, they just disconnect. However, they instantly reconnect and constantly re/disconnect until I have sound playing through them again. It's really annoying, and I've already turned off all the Power...
  6. Anyone else have a weird wifi bug connected to OneDrive?

Anyone else have a weird wifi bug connected to OneDrive?: My wifi intermittently disconnects every few hours or so. The only way to reconnect it is to turn airplane mode on and off for a 30 second interval. After checking every guide to figure out the issue, including updating the drivers, checking the energy settings, and making...
  7. Can no longer boot from anything else than windows - anyone else experience this?

Can no longer boot from anything else than windows - anyone else experience this?: I've been running Ubuntu as dual-boot for about a year now alongside Windows 10, and everything has been working wonderfully until today. Today, the machine booted directly into Windows 10 without giving me the option to boot Ubuntu instead. In my UEFI settings, the Ubuntu...
  8. Is this happening to anyone else?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is this happening to anyone else?: Here: https://1drv.ms/v/s!Agsf-t-6PRlplx57lMwb_2E4qJG- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-happening-to-anyone-else/efa3e6ac-10d4-4a04-ba7d-62fece1b3add
  9. Anyone else experience an abnormally large paging file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Anyone else experience an abnormally large paging file?: For some time now I have noticed my performance in games aren't meeting my specifications. I was always blaming my CPU or GPU. But I think I finally found out what is causing the mediocre performance. Viewing MSI Afterburner I realized that my paging file while gaming...
  10. Anyone any experience with Shoebox ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone any experience with Shoebox ?: Hi I'm trying to store a lot of photos into Shoebox which I've heard good reports about but whilst easy to understand and follow, it's ridiculously slow so wondered if I'm doing something wrong ? Thanks for any help... 89489