Windows 10: Anyone else from 1809 getting 1909 automatically on their computers right now?

Discus and support Anyone else from 1809 getting 1909 automatically on their computers right now? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It's happening to me and I didn't even tell it to update or anything. It sucks, I'm tired and all that I want to go to sleep and it's stuck on download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ctilvolover23, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Anyone else from 1809 getting 1909 automatically on their computers right now?

It's happening to me and I didn't even tell it to update or anything. It sucks, I'm tired and all that I want to go to sleep and it's stuck on download for three hours now. And it still has to install it on my computer. What's with this? Anyone else in the same situation?

submitted by /u/ctilvolover23
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ctilvolover23, Dec 8, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10 update 1909

Hi Sarthak

No you do not need to update to 1809 - 1903 if you are currently on version 1803, then version 1909 will appear in the list of updates and will automatically be installed on your PC since 1803 has run out of support

You do not need to do anything, 1909 is currently spreading around the world, just give it time to appear in the list of pending updates . . .

DaveM121, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Dec 8, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Anyone else from 1809 getting 1909 automatically on their computers right now?

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Anyone else from 1809 getting 1909 automatically on their computers right now? :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Anyone else from 1809 getting 1909 automatically on their computers right now?

1. Anyone else from 1809 getting 1909 automatically on their computers right now? - Similar Threads - Anyone else 1809

2. Is Windows 10 1909 safe to upgrade from 1809 now?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Windows 10 1909 safe to upgrade from 1809 now?: I'm asking since for Christmas I have gotten a 1tb external SSD and I can update from 1809 to 1909 while making an image on Macrium. I ask for upgrading since I'm wondering if it's stable enough now or are there still lots of issues with 1909? 147995
  3. Is this happening to anyone else?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is this happening to anyone else?: Here: https://1drv.ms/v/s!Agsf-t-6PRlplx57lMwb_2E4qJG- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-happening-to-anyone-else/efa3e6ac-10d4-4a04-ba7d-62fece1b3add
  4. Anyone else notice TeamViewer getting increasingly flakier?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone else notice TeamViewer getting increasingly flakier?: I've been using TeamViewer (TV) since v4. At the time I convinced my IT management to license it for us to use against more than 6,000 corporate desktops. Fast forward to now... many, many years on and I'm now retired. I've still been using TeamViewer with just family and...
  5. Anyone else getting random restarts since 1909?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else getting random restarts since 1909?: Hey guys, Since I updated to 1909, which was I think around a week ago, my computer has randomly restarted 2 times. This is a gaming PC, but both times it happen while Not gaming. The first time was when I was away from the PC, and the second happened while I was browsing...
  6. Anyone else bothered by this? (Windows 10 1909 File Explorer)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else bothered by this? (Windows 10 1909 File Explorer): [IMG] submitted by /u/Stick1000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvrf4n/anyone_else_bothered_by_this_windows_10_1909_file/
  7. Can anyone else get this link to work?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can anyone else get this link to work?: I've been saving this link in a tab for weeks until I might need it. Then today I noticed it hadn't reloaded. I did that, and I keep getting an Error message. I then just tried to get at it again by typing "Surface recovery image" in the search box of support, and clicked on...
  8. Is anyone else still getting flooded with Spam from embosss?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is anyone else still getting flooded with Spam from embosss?: Every day the number of Spam emboss is rising rapidly. They are sending so much Junk that there is only a minute or two between Spam under the same title. For example: I received a Spam entitled CASHUSAHOLIDAY and it came in at 7:01 AM, 7:02 AM, 7:15 AM, 7:48, 8:01 AM....
  9. Anyone else getting Cortana spam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone else getting Cortana spam?: This started two days ago: Whenever I click on the taskbar search box, Cortana pops up, as always; but now, instead of just showing my local weather, there is a message, "Get Cortana on your phone", with links for Android, Windows Phone, and iPhone. [img] I tried a...
  10. Anyone Else Get Survey Email?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone Else Get Survey Email?: Was wondering if anyone else received an email from MS last week concerning a survey. [img] LOL! When I get all done with the survey I get this ad for survey company's app. Where's the one for the Windows phone? And iPoll? What the?!! [img] 3176