Windows 10: Anyone else get Event 2 Kernel-Event Tracing error in Event Viewer?

Discus and support Anyone else get Event 2 Kernel-Event Tracing error in Event Viewer? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Every morning when I switch on my PC I just get one error in Event Viewer..It is Event 2 Kernel-Event Tracing error . Under General it reads Session... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sportsfan148, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Anyone else get Event 2 Kernel-Event Tracing error in Event Viewer?

Every morning when I switch on my PC I just get one error in Event Viewer..It is Event 2 Kernel-Event Tracing error . Under General it reads Session "CldfFltLog" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022
    Ive been seeing this error forever on my PC and Ive searched the web and been unable to identify what causes it. Ive never used one drive in the cloud before. Ive always kept files on the PC. So I wondered if maybe that might be the cause of the error. However Ive started using Onedrive in the cloud now but it still hasn't got rid of the error as I thought might.
    This error has always been there so I know its not causing issues but Im curious to know what causes it?

:)

sportsfan148, Jun 30, 2019
  2. spike47 Win User

Error in event viewer

Hi

I keep geting the following in the Event viewer ,
    The description for Event ID (4) in source ( SuperProServer ) cannot be found . the local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display message from a remote computer . You may be able to use /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description . The following information is part of the event, The event log file is corrupt .

has anyone any ideas has to what this means .

cheers

spike47, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Billyls Win User
    Event Viewer

Windows 10 Home - 64BIT DELL

1. Problem Reporting

Problem uploading to the Windows Error Reporting Service

Some of the reports could not be uploaded to the Windows Error Reporting Service. Please try again later.

2. Event Viewer

Custom Views

Administrative Events Number of events 2,388

Error Kernel-EventTracing

Session "Event-AirSpceChannel" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188

3. Event Viewer

Custom Views

Administrative Events Number of events 2,388

Error Kernel-EventTracing

The maximum file size for session "EventLog-AirSpceChannel" has been reached. As a result, events might be lost (not logged) to file "C\WINDOWS\System32\Winevt\Logs\AirSpaceChannel.eti". The maximum files size is currently set to 1048576 bytes.

PLEASE HELP

Billyls, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Billyls Win User

Anyone else get Event 2 Kernel-Event Tracing error in Event Viewer?

Event Viewer

This has not been answered as of Nov 1, 2016.

Billyls, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Anyone else get Event 2 Kernel-Event Tracing error in Event Viewer?

1. Anyone else get Event 2 Kernel-Event Tracing error in Event Viewer? - Similar Threads - Anyone else Event

2. Getting an error in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting an error in event viewer: Good day to you TeamIn event viewer getting an error logger the below error Could you please help me as what caused this error ?Faulting application name: Ipcwc094.exe, version: 8.21.0.0, time stamp: 0x63084854Faulting module name: mfc90.dll, version: 9.0.30729.6161, time...
  3. Getting an error in event viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting an error in event viewer: Good day to you TeamIn event viewer getting an error logger the below error Could you please help me as what caused this error ?Faulting application name: Ipcwc094.exe, version: 8.21.0.0, time stamp: 0x63084854Faulting module name: mfc90.dll, version: 9.0.30729.6161, time...
  4. Event Tracing - Kernel Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Tracing - Kernel Power: So my issue is likely either CPU RAM or GPU related, but ive replaced all 3 recently so my budget is out of hot swapping parts to test. Now i need to confirm my issue before replacing whatever need be. My CPU cooler was recently mounted not fully flush and was on an...
  5. Event Tracing - Kernel Power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Tracing - Kernel Power: So my issue is likely either CPU RAM or GPU related, but ive replaced all 3 recently so my budget is out of hot swapping parts to test. Now i need to confirm my issue before replacing whatever need be. My CPU cooler was recently mounted not fully flush and was on an...
  6. kernel event tracing eror on event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel event tracing eror on event viewer: hello I have recently noticed my laptop issues me multiple errors stating that "The backing-file for the real-time session "DefenderApiLogger" has reached its maximum size. As a result, new events will not be logged to this session until space becomes available. This error is...
  7. kernel event tracing eror on event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kernel event tracing eror on event viewer: hello I have recently noticed my laptop issues me multiple errors stating that "The backing-file for the real-time session "DefenderApiLogger" has reached its maximum size. As a result, new events will not be logged to this session until space becomes available. This error is...
  8. Event 2 - Kernel-Event Tracing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Event 2 - Kernel-Event Tracing: Even viewer says: Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 Source: Kernel Tracing Event ID: 2 Level: Error OpCode: Start Does anyone know how to fix this issue? submitted by /u/JailBirdNC [link]...
  9. Event ID 5 Kernel-General error in Event Viewer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event ID 5 Kernel-General error in Event Viewer: Welcome, I have a problem. Every day I have this error in event viewer, system log: {Registry Hive Recovered} Registry hive (file):\??\C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\S-1-5-21-4089430802-3287748835-2730757419-1001-0-ntuser.dat was corrupted and it has...
  10. Event ID 2: Kernel event tracing

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID 2: Kernel event tracing: Umm, today I've been solving all kinds of event errors but this one remained unsolved mostly because I can't find any info about it. It shows in event viewer log on every boot / win restart. I don't know what it is and how does it affects me. I would be grateful if someone...