Windows 10: Anyone else get this spam?

Discus and support Anyone else get this spam? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Refund and Cancel the Renewal Dear Customer, We Thank You on the completion of your 1 year Windows Defender protection plan with 24/7 technical... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by REENLAWSON, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Anyone else get this spam?

Refund and Cancel the Renewal
    Dear Customer,
    We Thank You on the completion of your 1 year Windows Defender protection plan with 24/7 technical support. We have charged you $299 for the 12 months of subscription from your account. We tried to contact you on your registered Phone number for Queries
    but could not get through.
    Deduction of amount will appear on your account within 24 hours. If you have any question or wish to Refund and Cancel the Renewal
    Please connect us on +1 915 213-3526 within 2 working days.
    Thank You

Windows Defender Team
    Helpline no - +1 915 213-3526
    1303, West Jefferson Boulevard, Suite 200
    Los Angeles, CA, USA 90094

:)

REENLAWSON, Jun 24, 2020

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...tlookcom/b9b4b3f4-506d-46bd-a723-dc198bfaa14d

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 24, 2020
  3. How do I filter Spam in Mail Windows 10?

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

You can move to spam folder all day long and you get the same unwanted emails the next day. What a piece of crap. I'm about to go with a Chromebook or Apple. Microsoft sucks more and more.

MikeAguailar, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Anyone else get this spam?

relentless spam

I am getting spam from a company selling online **** pills.I have gone to their site and on their site I have found a report spam facility.

While using the facility I received three more spam mail.Any suggestions

Does reporting spam actually work ?

Anthonyrawlins, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Anyone else get this spam?

1. Anyone else get this spam? - Similar Threads - Anyone else spam

2. Does anyone else get an error that says:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone else get an error that says:...: I cant find any way to fix it and its caused lots of issues with my computer- pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-else-get-an-error-that-says/95c76006-96e8-420f-9dcc-b9f2ab30c624
  3. Does anyone else get an error that says:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone else get an error that says:...: I cant find any way to fix it and its caused lots of issues with my computer- pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-else-get-an-error-that-says/95c76006-96e8-420f-9dcc-b9f2ab30c624
  4. Did anyone else get an update today or yesterday?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did anyone else get an update today or yesterday?: It seemed like a big update. Could only restart and update instead of shut down and update. A few display things look slightly different. But I just noticed that clicking a date on my calendar makes it go haywire and rushes backwards quickly. Is this part of the update? Or is...
  5. Is anyone else getting on the nerves of Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is anyone else getting on the nerves of Windows 10?: After every second update my complete configurations are constantly gone, as if I had installed a completely new Windows (which it probably is). You can find instructions on the internet, but they don't have anything to do with the current Windows 10 version of the menu...
  6. Is this happening to anyone else?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is this happening to anyone else?: Here: https://1drv.ms/v/s!Agsf-t-6PRlplx57lMwb_2E4qJG- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-happening-to-anyone-else/efa3e6ac-10d4-4a04-ba7d-62fece1b3add
  7. Can anyone else get this link to work?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can anyone else get this link to work?: I've been saving this link in a tab for weeks until I might need it. Then today I noticed it hadn't reloaded. I did that, and I keep getting an Error message. I then just tried to get at it again by typing "Surface recovery image" in the search box of support, and clicked on...
  8. Is anyone else still getting flooded with Spam from embosss?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is anyone else still getting flooded with Spam from embosss?: Every day the number of Spam emboss is rising rapidly. They are sending so much Junk that there is only a minute or two between Spam under the same title. For example: I received a Spam entitled CASHUSAHOLIDAY and it came in at 7:01 AM, 7:02 AM, 7:15 AM, 7:48, 8:01 AM....
  9. Anyone else getting Cortana spam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone else getting Cortana spam?: This started two days ago: Whenever I click on the taskbar search box, Cortana pops up, as always; but now, instead of just showing my local weather, there is a message, "Get Cortana on your phone", with links for Android, Windows Phone, and iPhone. [img] I tried a...
  10. Anyone Else Get Survey Email?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone Else Get Survey Email?: Was wondering if anyone else received an email from MS last week concerning a survey. [img] LOL! When I get all done with the survey I get this ad for survey company's app. Where's the one for the Windows phone? And iPoll? What the?!! [img] 3176